Stake Forum
anonnep

Easy way to hit x1000 in plinko ... Ninja technique

Featured Comment

On 8/13/2018 at 1:34 PM, anonnep said:

As we  know  that plinko is  one  of  most popular  game  in stake  and  many people  want to hit highest of  payout 

As  i saw  many people  are  struggling i did  some  deep research for  3-5  days  and  i came  to a  conclusion 
that there  is a  easy way to hit x1000 in plinko 

As  today i am going to revel some  secret :) 

Thanks  to @stimubate for  his  help  :) 

@badger @77kdub @chrisconn63 @christy @Spooncy @VINSIN @veleten

@Neverever @nadiya14 @zuxel @Etude @Lillyflow @KinAniK @Katarina @blueprints @Bojana

nbuO6pB.jpg

lololollololol... thats a smart idea.. since plink gor its on gravitational pull towards the middle.. challenge it with your own magnet and see which can pull stronger.. genius!!! lolololollololol

LMAO..I was reading your post and thinking to myself, "wow did someone finally figure it out, it can't be".. that was a good one though. It brought a smile to my face.

lol. really is i looking to find and hit 1000x and calculating for rolls, than i remember one of post and looking for plinko hit chance. during find that post and i saw this post, really happy and click that. but here is using with magnet.. really cant stop my self. :D

LOL. 

The Ninja having a magnet is funny as hell.

Another secret tip that I’ve seen to hit x1000 is to tilt your body Left or Right depending on the ball’s orientation, which will then have a higher chance of bouncing in! 

😂