Stake Community
MZN_MNVR

Squire Partnership Gives Coingeek Exclusive Rights to 10nm ASIC CHip

Featured Comment

On Wednesday, August 15, blockchain firm and mining organization Coingeek, led by entrepreneur Calvin Ayre, announced that the company has signed a deal with Canada-based Squire Mining Limited. Coingeek details the company will have exclusive rights to Squire’s new ASIC chips and mining rigs that mine bitcoin cash (BCH) and a variety of other cryptocurrencies..

‘Moreover, Squire has also entered into an exclusive distributor agreement with associates of Bitcoin BCH’s largest mining company, Coingeek.com, which will be granted the exclusive right to market, promote, solicit, sell and distribute Squire’s new ASIC chips and mining rigs to Bitcoin BCH and other altcoin miners throughout the world’

source link-https://news.bitcoin.com/squire-partnership-gives-coingeek-exclusive-rights-to-10nm-asic-chip/

Edited by MZN_MNVR

3 hours ago, MZN_MNVR said:

On Wednesday, August 15, blockchain firm and mining organization Coingeek, led by entrepreneur Calvin Ayre, announced that the company has signed a deal with Canada-based Squire Mining Limited. Coingeek details the company will have exclusive rights to Squire’s new ASIC chips and mining rigs that mine bitcoin cash (BCH) and a variety of other cryptocurrencies..

‘Moreover, Squire has also entered into an exclusive distributor agreement with associates of Bitcoin BCH’s largest mining company, Coingeek.com, which will be granted the exclusive right to market, promote, solicit, sell and distribute Squire’s new ASIC chips and mining rigs to Bitcoin BCH and other altcoin miners throughout the world’

source link-https://news.bitcoin.com/squire-partnership-gives-coingeek-exclusive-rights-to-10nm-asic-chip/

good to know!! thx

6 hours ago, MZN_MNVR said:

Mine BCH is actually like cheating on bitcoin if you know what i mean :P