Stake Forum
Timvz

Roulette strategy

Featured Comment

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering wich strategy you guys use to play Roulette. I always you in 100 sats on 21, 23, 30, 32, 36, 34. Than doubling after i lose the bet. When i hit i get a x6 multiplier. If i lose to much i start this over. 

How do you guys play?

1 minute ago, CherryMine said:

roulette i think doubling is not good just stay on your bet, just my thinking.

Well.. I dont think stay on your bet is gonna make you profit. Thats like with all the games here on stake. But thats just my opinion :) 

23 hours ago, Kate said:

Strategies in roulette wont work but on some other games they will roulette is hard to win tbh 

Well not sure if that is true, roulette has made me the most profit of all stake games so far..

1 hour ago, Timvz said:

Well not sure if that is true, roulette has made me the most profit of all stake games so far..

Nope i think plinko has 

6 minutes ago, Kate said:

Nope i think plinko has 

I was talking about my account, i got the most profit from Roulette. I think plinko has made the most profit for lots of users yeah

3 minutes ago, Timvz said:

I was talking about my account, i got the most profit from Roulette. I think plinko has made the most profit for lots of users yeah

Oh then ok. But roulette is unluckiest game for me i think especially for those challenges 

7 minutes ago, Kate said:

Oh then ok. But roulette is unluckiest game for me i think especially for those challenges 

Yeah, i might just have to many luck on roulette, idk. But i do prefer to play it, i found it fun :) But do you never have played roulette yourself? Its maybe a slow way to play but when i can play to fast , like with dice, i most of the times bust it all :/ 

Just now, pavelkherson said:

good strategy. x6 or multiplayer x77%?

I use my self the x6 multiplier way.. I dont think it is possible to hit x77 on stake roulette? I thought x36 is the highest you can reach

5 minutes ago, pavelkherson said:

and that without multiplication even?

Offcourse i double my bets, but not after one try. So i can start of with 100 sats bet, than play 3 games, and than i double. Still got profit when i hit :) 

I honestly don't think there is a good roulette strategy.

Sometimes what I do though, is preroll it about 30 times, and if it does not hit zero, I will bet on zero. Hopefully then, the ball lands in zero within an additional 36 rolls (that way this strategy is profitable), but again, it is not fool proof.

I have had over 150 rolls on roulette where the ball did not go into a specific number, so be careful.

Also, don't go martingale on red/black. You will eventually have streaks of 10+reds in a row, so the moral of the story, is that the house will always win, only play if you feel lucky xD

Good luck :)

1 hour ago, Timvz said:

Yeah, i might just have to many luck on roulette, idk. But i do prefer to play it, i found it fun :) But do you never have played roulette yourself? Its maybe a slow way to play but when i can play to fast , like with dice, i most of the times bust it all :/ 

Nope dont like the game or hunt for challenges on this game :) 

39 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Also, don't go martingale on red/black. You will eventually have streaks of 10+reds in a row, so the moral of the story, is that the house will always win, only play if you feel lucky xD

Right, there isn't a real limit to how many consecutive losses, not until one is out of funds. Besides, if one is to do that, why not just play dice with the slightly better odds? :D

6 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

I usually tend to play with 1k and pick 1 number cycling through my fav go to numbers which are 1, 3, 5, 11, 14

1 and 11 had made me bust 2k in past like 2 or 3 times xD 

On 8/20/2018 at 11:11 AM, Kate said:

1 and 11 had made me bust 2k in past like 2 or 3 times xD 

My favorite numbers are red 21, and 23. I think red 21 makes me the most money but i am not for sure..

1 minute ago, Kuba said:

I always put bigger stakes on BLACK(blue in my case) and EVEN, which gives you 2.5x your amount, and is pretty easy to get, that's how you earn banks.

Yeah but if you lose a black bet you need to double and i have got long streaks on colors.. 

3 minutes ago, Timvz said:

Yeah but if you lose a black bet you need to double and i have got long streaks on colors.. 

Nah, if it's (for example) i bet on black/even, and it's red/even, i still get my money back from the Even, so no need to double down.