Stake Forum
badluck

The plan.

Featured Comment

how do you play or gamble?

thats a good question right? do you start your day on stake. and play without any plan? or goal?  i always play stake with a plan and goal, first i will clear my mind, avoid stress and pressure and play, i star playing dice with a good balnce, more than 50k, i play low base bet and do martingale , and if i profit more more than 3k i play it with chartbet, and getting just 1k profit, i play like 3 round of it and that will double my 3k, then i have 6k., 6k i play on roulette, roll it and martingale +1 , if i profit and make it 10k i go back to dice and repeat everything, that is how i plan on winning, daily goal just 230k to get 200k on my wallet, that like daily salary  everyday, if lucky, but my name is badluck  remember? hahah

On 8/18/2018 at 9:09 AM, badluck said:

thats a good question right? do you start your day on stake. and play without any plan? or goal?  i always play stake with a plan and goal, first i will clear my mind, avoid stress and pressure and play, i star playing dice with a good balnce, more than 50k, i play low base bet and do martingale , and if i profit more more than 3k i play it with chartbet, and getting just 1k profit, i play like 3 round of it and that will double my 3k, then i have 6k., 6k i play on roulette, roll it and martingale +1 , if i profit and make it 10k i go back to dice and repeat everything, that is how i plan on winning, daily goal just 230k to get 200k on my wallet, that like daily salary  everyday, if lucky, but my name is badluck  remember? hahah

thank u for sharing your plan. my plan for the game is like u. but after 2 or 3 months that i play good one day, I will be mad and lost everything. :S