Sign in to follow this  
Jhia

Why gambling??

Featured Comment

Hello guys!! 

Just want to share my reason of gambling aside from me being addicted to it, at first i just play in the streert..it started when i was around 12yr playing child games in the street and since im from middle class family i always have money, im playing with my childhood friend..and ehat haooen is i lose ally playing cards, we call it in our country a "teks" what i am doing is instead of buying teks to play again, im bettingy money so when i win i will still have my money plus the text for the value of the money i bet, i think this is the beggining of me being a gambler, then ofcourse child games are seasonal its noy always teks, we also have marbles, pogs, trumpo, goma, but with all the games i had before i always bet money, coz i think its me being wise to do that since i could get something without losing my money...then after so many years i learn how to play real street gmes like kara y cruz and pusoy, but the best is kara y cruz, ...you can check on my other post how i win last night on that game, i won 5k in 5hrs...guys can u share how you begin to betting until u become gambler.

images.thumb.jpeg.9f5f3eeebd3ac8c09352c74e25d6d207.jpeg

This is a picture sample of teks in our country,it like a comics episode..in each of them

Well gratz on that 5k mate :) Good luck for more gambling 

6 hours ago, mayzee said:

wow, only kate and i not ban on this post, i hope i dont get ban too, what wrong with this post? well bythe way grat for 5k jhia, 

Its maybe just because they are alt accounts which got banned before :) 

Started as a fun thing to do every so often which quickly turned into addiction. I do think it's really fun and addictive alone so I got hooked. I like winning money alot so this is my thing.

Gambling is a wonderful sense of false hope .... No one walks into gambling saying I am going to lose .... your full of hope  .... cuz even if out loud you say your going to lose ... deep down your thinking omg i am so going to win .... until you lose  🙂

I am gambling because I love the promotions that sites are hosting, + I love things like you mine a coin if you are betting. Like with tron gambling sites. Its like bet 1000 TRX to get 1 coin, and with that coin you earn the dividends of the site. I love these features so thats basically why I keep gambling. 

And for the money ofcourse ;)

Because the opportunity to win a lot is great. To each his own occupation. I am not a gambling person, for me it is just a pastime.

On 8/19/2018 at 10:34 AM, Jhia said:

Hello guys!! 

Just want to share my reason of gambling aside from me being addicted to it, at first i just play in the streert..it started when i was around 12yr playing child games in the street and since im from middle class family i always have money, im playing with my childhood friend..and ehat haooen is i lose ally playing cards, we call it in our country a "teks" what i am doing is instead of buying teks to play again, im bettingy money so when i win i will still have my money plus the text for the value of the money i bet, i think this is the beggining of me being a gambler, then ofcourse child games are seasonal its noy always teks, we also have marbles, pogs, trumpo, goma, but with all the games i had before i always bet money, coz i think its me being wise to do that since i could get something without losing my money...then after so many years i learn how to play real street gmes like kara y cruz and pusoy, but the best is kara y cruz, ...you can check on my other post how i win last night on that game, i won 5k in 5hrs...guys can u share how you begin to betting until u become gambler.

images.thumb.jpeg.9f5f3eeebd3ac8c09352c74e25d6d207.jpeg

This is a picture sample of teks in our country,it like a comics episode..in each of them

first time i am a freelancer so i keep just sitting on the pc all day long searching some stuff.... then i know about btc ... faucet site... then dice ..then some dice site .then stake , and i got addicted with this site not even about the game , cause there are so many friend i can talk ... can joke and sharing my shiet ... so fun ... to meet other friend  ,but the game is keep losing make me feeling stressful .