Gisele

What's your religion?

Featured Comment

We all know how the evolution of the human race happens between the ancient days to modern days, we are the one who made these religions, in my opinion, moderen days we shouldn't need to think about this religion stuff.

Thanks

I like  Swami Vivekananda's view on religion

“Each soul is potentially divine. The goal is to manifest this divinity by controlling nature, external and internal. Do this either by work, or worship, or psychic control, or philosophy - by one, or more, or all of these - and be free. This is the whole of religion. Doctrines, or dogmas, or rituals, or books, or temples, or forms, are but secondary details.” 

Anything that propels you to reveal your true nature, realize that everything is essentially one and the same is worth imbibing.

religion is the greatest means of manipulating society. The only deity on which all religion is founded is the sun, which definitely plays a role in the creation of life. Personally, I enjoy a movie I've seen on youtube - ZEITGEIST - THE MOVIE watch it to see the truth

On 9/18/2017 at 4:05 AM, Gisele said:

What do you think about Religion?

Is a thing that can help our country and World? Do you believe in God?

Tell us. I'm Umbandista .

i believe in god the father almighty...... im roman catholic. in philipppines

Im a Catholic and i believe that they created religion to keep peace and make them obey to their religion.

God judge you , God love you , God punish you , God health you . He would make all this thing , but God only need is money , and he doesn`t belive in banks , he only want cash money. This is truth for god. I`m God of me.