Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
williamshennie9

Affordable countries to travel to?

Featured Comment

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a luxurious holiday to take with my family that won't cost me an arm and a leg.

Any suggestions? I am looking for a relaxing place to de-stress, with good food, and entertainment.

I would appreciate it if you guys could share some of your best holidays/vacations and maybe even some pics if you want to :P

Looking forward to your ideas :D

Posted (edited)

Other than costs, you should check how safe and hospitable they are for tourists as well. Popular destinations might not be the cheapest, but being that they thrive on tourism, they are accommodated for it. Oh and depending on where you are from, there's the varying levels of difficulty for getting visas.

May I suggest looking around South Asia?

Edited by testB

Canada makes every visitor happy

It is no coincidence that Canada has many stars in sight. This place is considered as a tourist paradise, combining modern and ancient beauty mixed with many cultures.

withapopulationofabout26milliontorontois

Toronto is Canada's largest city, with a population of about 2.6 million people, world-class restaurants, museums, universities and neighborhoods that bear a strong cultural identity.

You should eat at Chef George Lorenzo Loseto, one of the best restaurants in Toronto. The most special is sweet tuna wrapped in sweet potatoes, Cornish chicken served with goat's cheese and broccoli

If you're a snowboarding or skiing enthusiast, Whistler Resort on the west coast of British Columbia is a great choice with plenty of high, long slopes, ideal for skiing.

ifskiingisyourhobbyofchoicewhistlerinbri

Whistler Township boasts the glamor of a typical mountain village in Europe.

overonvancouverislandthecharmingcityofvi

My English is a bit poor, you understand

South  Asia  must be  the  cheapest   place  for  luxurious  holidays. Personnaly i live in Europa and my favorite place  is  Portugal ,  its  a  good place  to de-stress ,  good food ( specialy fishes ) . A  good country  to travel  ,  For  exemple  a 4Stars Hotel coast  90euros per  night.  Negative   point  of  portugal,  they   dont  speak  english ^^ 

4 minutes ago, anonnep said:

what is  purpose  of  ur  visit  ? 

1) trekking 

2)sigh seeing

3)cultural observation 

4)Mountaineering

Just need a relaxing family getaway :) It would be nice to explore other cultures and do sightseeing, but I don't want to go to a country that does not understand and speak English :)

@williamshennie9  I recommend you to visit south east asia area. Its really cheap if you comes from EU, austrailia, north ame,.. etc. About relaxing vaction, I think you can look up for some resort at/ near beaches at some islands or just some beautiful beaches. There are some in Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand,.. just ask google. The food there are also awesome, however, you also should have some native or some one really know about the food store cuz its really a matter of food safety there. and also thief blah blah blah but I think you will manage to find some tourist guide or something.

I basically feel visiting the Middle East is cheaper than any other as i have travelled there it won't actually take extra bucks from the pocket. Apart of that my trip there was so affordable in every aspect and due to the special bookings offers that found at Rezeem i was able to spend less on flight & hotel bookings this is why i think the Middle East region is cheaper.

Posted (edited)
On 8/19/2018 at 1:42 PM, williamshennie9 said:

Just need a relaxing family getaway :) It would be nice to explore other cultures and do sightseeing, but I don't want to go to a country that does not understand and speak English :)

I haven't traveled very far - but I have been across Canada - I recommend British Colombia - it will inspire you, and captivate you with its raw beauty. :)
Whistler, in particular, is quite the travel-destination. 5 Stars across the board ; albeit pricey as f. ;)

Edited by BLXN

Hey, @williamshennie9, is the holiday destination picked upon and finished already? :D I presume yes, but, still, maybe leaving it out there, for the next year/summer. ;) 

Egypt, my warm recommendation, if you wanna experience something different, relatively cheap and still all inclusive experience, family vacation and still a bit of exploring, it offers it all :D

Egypt or Tunisia are definitely the cheapest places for vacation. As Bojana mentioned, they offer everything - all inclusive, sun, sea, and diverse and exciting places to visit. Although, they are not the 'safest' destinations, but nowadays, we can't really feel safe anywhere. 

Also +1 for cryptosfr's suggestion. I haven't been to Portugal yet, but it's on my travel wish list. :D A lot of my friends visited and some of them lived there for a few months and their impressions are more than great. 

Maybe I can recommend Greece. It offers a lot more than beautiful beaches and sea(s). Islands can be a bit pricey, so mainland could be an option. :)

15 hours ago, Bojana said:

Hey, @williamshennie9, is the holiday destination picked upon and finished already? :D I presume yes, but, still, maybe leaving it out there, for the next year/summer. ;) 

Egypt, my warm recommendation, if you wanna experience something different, relatively cheap and still all inclusive experience, family vacation and still a bit of exploring, it offers it all :D

Hey :) I decided to go to Mauritius, and it was absolutely incredible :) 

I had one of the best holiday's yet! I'll definitely look into Egypt, for next year's holiday, it seems like a good place to travel, and also do some sight seeing of the pyramids :D

6 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

I had one of the best holiday's yet! I'll definitely look into Egypt, for next year's holiday, it seems like a good place to travel, and also do some sight seeing of the pyramids :D

Wow, you went exotic all the way, that sounds like an adventure indeed :D I think I have read somewhere that flora and fauna on Mauritius is so atypical and unique, like no where else in the world ;) When they are shooting sci-fi films that include some different setting, they usually hit Mauritius since it is so alien-like place :D

I enjoyed the Pyramids sooo much, it is amazing to see one of the Old World wonders still standing tall and anyone who has the opportunity should go and visit them, definitely worth every penny 😍 

On 10/11/2018 at 9:09 PM, Jelena said:

Egypt or Tunisia are definitely the cheapest places for vacation. As Bojana mentioned, they offer everything - all inclusive, sun, sea, and diverse and exciting places to visit. Although, they are not the 'safest' destinations, but nowadays, we can't really feel safe anywhere. 

Also +1 for cryptosfr's suggestion. I haven't been to Portugal yet, but it's on my travel wish list. :D A lot of my friends visited and some of them lived there for a few months and their impressions are more than great. 

Maybe I can recommend Greece. It offers a lot more than beautiful beaches and sea(s). Islands can be a bit pricey, so mainland could be an option. :)

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

Wow, you went exotic all the way, that sounds like an adventure indeed :D I think I have read somewhere that flora and fauna on Mauritius is so atypical and unique, like no where else in the world ;) When they are shooting sci-fi films that include some different setting, they usually hit Mauritius since it is so alien-like place :D

I enjoyed the Pyramids sooo much, it is amazing to see one of the Old World wonders still standing tall and anyone who has the opportunity should go and visit them, definitely worth every penny 😍 

16 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

On 10/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, David said:

South Asia is probably what you're looking for, but there are also cheap and beautiful places in Eastern Europe (just not sure how relaxing that would be) - which country in particular depends on what you'd like to see and do :)

need recommendation treeking and beach country :) 
thanks in advance