Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Keno is a bish, but can sure make you rish...

Featured Comment

Ive lost so much money fast and slow on this game... it can have long periods for plowing you sideways!  like hardcore periods...

Then again... when Keno starts to be nice. it is nice like no other... I mean when a  keno streak hits... it hits... im talking like 20k to a million or 2 million ez pz....
Just keep the same numbers and when you see it starts winning a few times, up the bet, and ride it out!

Keno is a bish, but can sure make you rish...

whats keno like for you?                                                                           

oh wow i see the 0 under your rank "noob" maybe means you can start racking up points here!?
then you will have a better shot !                                                                                                  

I have experiences getting strike few times on keno, i mean strike good multipier. It was long time ago tought, haven't try gambling on keno since i bust with like 16 reds strike and when green came up it was only 1.4x payout. 😂

you mean darko is hot?                                                                          
kekekek but yes i know what you mean.                                                        
temptations are abundant