Stake Forum
Bes19

From 1440 faucet to .0012

Featured Comment

My first time here in stake is quite good since i know almost everyone here. One of my good memory on my first week here s when i made .0012 from 1440 faucet lol i never liked playing Mines even before but now, i changed my mind i freaking love it now xD What i did is max bet all my balance then every 5 tiles, i cashout my profit. I was trying to hit atleast 7-8 tiles But i'm afraid coz i might get that bomb xD after i made .0012 i change my game into sphere dice and guess what? I busted it all for 5 minutes *sigh* Dice here is rigged af xD JK. I should've stick with Mines :/

56 minutes ago, lolgato said:

Congratulations on that win :P

Glad your enjoying the games here :) Hope you get more nice wins like this :D

Yeah it's a great achievement from faucet xD Thanks and Good luck ^^

42 minutes ago, Ryzen7 said:

Congrats and good luck winning more it's nice to have so many alternatives for dice and also so many ppl winning on them :)

Thank you! Good luck on you too ^^

17 minutes ago, abamatinde said:

ur abusing faucet :D joke!!congratz bes ur doing good! keep it up hehe

Lmao i only claim faucet like 4 times a day xD Thank you good luck. ;)

16 minutes ago, kurian said:

Congrats.. when you gain next time consider my account as bank so, you won't bust... Jk :Dlol hope you will get more.

Lmao i never had any bank account even on Primedice. I wouls rather bust than send it to you JOKE xD:D:P Thanks and Goodluck

12 minutes ago, maliafka said:

Hey congrats!! u got a great win on mines!! i am very happy to hear that.B| i start today to play it too.. but i dont play allot and dont win more than 30k . I will try that again. 9_9

Thanks sweet :) I thought mines is a very bad game but i was wrong lol It's a thrilling and scary game especially when your bet is big lol I wish you a good luck hope you win big ;)

On 8/7/2017 at 11:05 AM, BigBoobs said:

well played bes, i just can get 10k from faucet played mines :( 

good luck for ur next bet! 

Thanks! It was just a lucky day lol Good luck

On 8/7/2017 at 6:11 PM, Jenn09 said:

Hhaha thats a nice roller coaster game sissies, i agree to you thats why i didnt play dice here i end up busted & my profits is on Negative now! Yaiks! :S

Ikr sis! I Dice game is rigged af lol But i can't get enough of this site. I love being here though i lose because of lags and bugs lol

On 8/7/2017 at 6:20 PM, 1RegisterNow said:

Congratulations on the win:)I hope next time you'll stop and withdraw:P

Lol Thanks! I wish their minimum withdrawal is 100k so i could withdraw everytime i get 100k profit xD

On 8/7/2017 at 8:03 PM, ktfor57 said:

congratulations Bes !! Spherical dice is good can give big wins but stop it after just a few bets because it very fast goes into all reds. Good luck

Thank you! You're right bets there are fast that's why have a smal percentage of winning and plus house edge is 2% lol

12 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

That's awesome sissy. It's kinda hard for me to gain profit like that out of faucet. Hope  you are earning way more now. Congrats?

Thanks sis! Just go max bet all the time and you'll surely win JK xD Good luck sis hope you win big ;)

On 8/7/2017 at 7:34 AM, Bes19 said:

My first time here in stake is quite good since i know almost everyone here. One of my good memory on my first week here s when i made .0012 from 1440 faucet lol i never liked playing Mines even before but now, i changed my mind i freaking love it now xD What i did is max bet all my balance then every 5 tiles, i cashout my profit. I was trying to hit atleast 7-8 tiles But i'm afraid coz i might get that bomb xD after i made .0012 i change my game into sphere dice and guess what? I busted it all for 5 minutes *sigh* Dice here is rigged af xD JK. I should've stick with Mines :/

Congratulations on that amazing victory, continue it and I hope to be lucky like you too :D