Stake Forum
DonPabloEscobar

Stake Verification (Ban users pretending to be girls)

Featured Comment

12 hours ago, DonPabloEscobar said:

Omg. Wtf. Holy shit. Fuck. Haha. Alright you guys made me look stupid lol all of you had a point. I wasnt expecting this to be taken this serious I just got bored last night and decided to write/post something about users pretending to be girls. I never intend to have a debate or serious discussion. Just like what i wrote in the end its all base on my opinion. @wry is actually right if i wont be a scumbag and if i wont fall for it then it wont be a problem. The thing is, its not really a huge issue on me. Lol why do i still even explain myself hahahhaha. But damn i wasnt expecting this. Lol. Haha. I feel embarassed. But thanks everyone!  #DonPabloDumb

@DonPabloEscobar don't feel embarrassed - you are so gloriously honest- and I hope u didn't take my words as an angry reply.  I thought you were hilarious and still, honest. 

You should know that it was cute. Yes, your post was very cute. 

On 8/24/2018 at 10:29 AM, DonPabloEscobar said:

Omg. Wtf. Holy shit. Fuck. Haha. Alright you guys made me look stupid lol all of you had a point. I wasnt expecting this to be taken this serious I just got bored last night and decided to write/post something about users pretending to be girls. I never intend to have a debate or serious discussion. Just like what i wrote in the end its all base on my opinion. @wry is actually right if i wont be a scumbag and if i wont fall for it then it wont be a problem. The thing is, its not really a huge issue on me. Lol why do i still even explain myself hahahhaha. But damn i wasnt expecting this. Lol. Haha. I feel embarassed. But thanks everyone!  #DonPabloDumb

Well the thing is you wanted people to give up their real gender and people have the full rights to keep their gender a secret from the online world and you were giving a way to like umm destroy that also people didn't make you looks stupid its just that this will be really bad for some hidders