Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Visual bug on wheel (mobile version)

Featured Comment

There is a weird visual bug that happens on the wheel game...                                                             
After a round (probably when fast stopping it) it makes the center axis which the wheel spins on be on the edge or something and takes you for a tailspin!            
I always assumed it would be posted already here... but its not... ill try to get a screen shot if you guys have no idea what im talking about 

Edited by Shaniqua | made it more clean

1 hour ago, Shaniqua said:

There is a weird visual bug that happens on the wheel game...                                                             
After a round (probably when fast stopping it) it makes the center axis which the wheel spins on be on the edge or something and takes you for a tailspin!            
I always assumed it would be posted already here... but its not... ill try to get a screen shot if you guys have no idea what im talking about 

Seconding this. I'm unable to see the entire wheel as it takes all the segments and just randomly distributes them across the screen....

Hey there! 

Thank you for reporting! It would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot so that we could have the image of what you are referring to exactly. 

I'll try to figure out what you are saying the glitch is and I will check the game on my phone device as well. :) 

Have a lovely day! :) 

3 hours ago, Katarina said:

Hey there! 

Thank you for reporting! It would be awesome if you could provide us with a screenshot so that we could have the image of what you are referring to exactly. 

I'll try to figure out what you are saying the glitch is and I will check the game on my phone device as well. :) 

Have a lovely day! :) 

oh ya np katarina, i noticed this from day 1 of wheel tbh                                         
☻↓                                                                                                                 
so if y ou wantt o replicate it.....                                                                      
just keep trying to pllay wheel games as fast as you can on (regular manual mode) so essentiallly spam the spin button non stop for a few mins.. 
ill try to replicate this when i have santoshi to play with lol