Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timvz

Gambling into trading

Featured Comment

Hi Everyone!

I just wonder if i am the only one who do this. Often i go do some bets here in stake. For example i deposit a 200K and play with that. When i was able to reach 1M, i withdraw 800K into Binance and keep 200K here to play with. With the 800K i go trade than on Binance and make some profit there. With the 200K i try to make it again until the 1M. But whenever i bust the 200K i have the profit i made on Binance ready to deposit again. This way makes me a lot of money and no investments needed anymore :) Anyone else does the same thing?

5 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

Hey! I also do the same just recently. If I won on stake I would normally split it, save some for me and the other is put on trading. :D 

Nice :) i felt like the only one who was doing this xD On wich site do you trade and what currency you like to trade?

4 minutes ago, Santiagosanch said:

Can you teach me how to use binance?

There are lots of videos on youtube explaining it :) 

2 minutes ago, KinAniK said:

Well done man, you have done a good job. I never thought this way, I think I should give it a try :)

Thanks mate :) For me it works pretty well!

Just now, xtinepink said:

I have few on binance and kucoin. I don’t hold much of a coin though. 

Most of the times its USD - BTC for me. USD is stable enough so making the profit on BTC

Yeah if you have like $100 you dont have to do this methods. Its like mines and putting in 1 bomb and click on 1 tile. You can earn some, but you need to wager alot xD 

Dont do with stake winnings but i usually do trades not with stake winnings and nice method you got there 

18 hours ago, BLXN said:

This is what I am just getting into - there's so much money in crypto, it seems crazy to buy more when you can just flip it@!

Yeah that is just my thought.

1 hour ago, Kate said:

Dont do with stake winnings but i usually do trades not with stake winnings and nice method you got there 

Thanks Kate :D 

8 hours ago, zamila said:

i think gambling is more eassier then trading what do u think

Well both are equal since in gambling you are taking same risk while trading. Gambling you can loose your whole balance but in trading i guess you can get back something but you can do that in plinko or keno too 

Just now, kurian said:

I am doing the same thing. I'm trading on Binance and Bittrex. Gladly I found myself successful doing it.

Good for you Kurian. Haven’t saw you in like decades on stake lol. So I assume you are busy trading, bounty and airdrops too. 

6 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

Good for you Kurian. Haven’t saw you in like decades on stake lol. So I assume you are busy trading, bounty and airdrops too. 

Yeah, I'm not playing often like I used to do. But, I am playing everyday and not chatting much that is the reason why you are not seeing me too often. Airdrops 😂I don't want to miss another 'Hydro' lol. 

On 8/27/2018 at 12:31 PM, kurian said:

I am doing the same thing. I'm trading on Binance and Bittrex. Gladly I found myself successful doing it.

Congrats on that but why choose binance with the fees of 50k sats ? 

26 minutes ago, Kate said:

Congrats on that but why choose binance with the fees of 50k sats ? 

50k sats??? There is only 0.1% fee per trade. If you use BNB you'll get further 50% or 25% discount. If you are referring to the withdrawal fees 50k sats is not high. Even Stake has a 30k fee for withdrawal. You can try withdrawing xrp/USDT or any other altcoin if you consider BTC fee is high. 

22 hours ago, kurian said:

50k sats??? There is only 0.1% fee per trade. If you use BNB you'll get further 50% or 25% discount. If you are referring to the withdrawal fees 50k sats is not high. Even Stake has a 30k fee for withdrawal. You can try withdrawing xrp/USDT or any other altcoin if you consider BTC fee is high. 

Yeah i was refering for the withdrawal fees. Stake one is debatable in way but when you are trading like 100k and 10k ur profit but paying 50k for withdrawal ? Lol thats harsh 

5 hours ago, Kate said:

Yeah i was refering for the withdrawal fees. Stake one is debatable in way but when you are trading like 100k and 10k ur profit but paying 50k for withdrawal ? Lol thats harsh 

Hehe you don't have to withdraw BTC every time. As you are from India, you could withdraw USDT/ XRP then, deposit to WazirX and cash out to your bank. 

18 hours ago, kurian said:

Hehe you don't have to withdraw BTC every time. As you are from India, you could withdraw USDT/ XRP then, deposit to WazirX and cash out to your bank. 

but didnt wazirx stop their withdrawal of banks ?