Stake Forum
Gisele

What's the best age ?

Featured Comment

Women over 40 are having the sex of their lives, according to a survey by Good Housekeeping.
With fewer demands on their time from children and more experience and confidence, many said they found sex more spontaneous, exciting and pleasurable than ever before.
But can it be true that sex gets better with age? We asked five women, each in a different decade of their lives, how they feel about sex.

What do you think about it guys? Is there a "righ age" ? 

There is no right age, it will always depend of what you are searching for at a given time and with who you are.

Younger it's great because you discover new sensations, you try with different partners, etc. but you tend to believe you are on the top of the game and you know everything. More older (if you learned something along the way) you'll search for the quality, the mutual sharing, you have more practice and experience, you are less selfish.

Both are equally interresting and fun :)

i think 20s years are best for sex with strong desires, different partners without responsibilities as much as you want/can. 

after 30s years you start to feel yourself bit old and want to establish own family with right person incase you met already (unless character is casanova). responsibilities of home/work/babies growing etc kill your sex life, you are lucky if you find time and having sex one time a week if your wife has not headache excuses :D

Americans are the craziest, russian are at the top, norwegians are the craziest, french are so hot, italian are the craziest, colombians are the next level, africans are the craziest, east-europeans girls are the best, brazilian are top notch, ... bla bla bleh. The day you'll realize that every countries are the same maybe you'll don't miss some nice chicks from a country not so well-known for its sexy girls.

10 hours ago, trader said:

i think 20s years are best for sex with strong desires, different partners without responsibilities as much as you want/can. 

after 30s years you start to feel yourself bit old and want to establish own family with right person incase you met already (unless character is casanova). responsibilities of home/work/babies growing etc kill your sex life, you are lucky if you find time and having sex one time a week if your wife has not headache excuses :D

That's so cliche. I'm way past 30 years old and i've never felt so young. Physically i can make stuff i can't do at 20 or 25 (marathons, obstacle races, ...), i have 2 jobs (+Stake) and feel pumped up everyday. I think that television/Internet/smartphone kill more your sex life than work/babies & Co ;)