Stake Forum
Gisele

What's the best age ?

Featured Comment

On 9/28/2017 at 10:17 PM, coolpens said:

I think the stage between getting married and getting laid is the best one ;)

I agree with you, but it should be somewhere from 20 to 30 years because that's the age when you're the most energic and full of "surprises".

Any age is good for sex when you start dating it is about exploring itch otters body's likes and dislikes. When you have kids it is about picking the right time so they dont catch you. When you are older it is when and where you want in the house.

The only age I can think of is what ever age I am at the time of having sex. I'd say about 98% of the time I enjoyed it. It never got better as time progressed, it's usually always good. To be honest, the only times when I haven't enjoyed it is when I am desperate. Just about every time I've been desperate for it, I've instantly regretted it once I was done.  

I think that after the age of 30, one has gained enough experience and knows how to get every pleasure from sex.

However, there are some urban legends according to which the sexual appetite of both sexes increases about 50 years of age or the so-called middle age crisis.

I still can not say for sure if it is true, but after reaching this point I will share with you

I don't think theres a right age for "better sex" it all depends on how well you connect with your partner/whoever you're having it with and what age you are shouldn't really have an affect on it. I could be wrong though, I'm young

The best age is between 20-40 I guess? Haha

Since people at that age are usually matured in thinking and body already :D 

I don't see myself having sex as an old man anymore. Lol

mate theres is no best age for sex to be honest it depends on your perception and what you prefere if you know what i mean but im 21 and im a virgin so i guess i cant really comment on the subject well i am but still 

I'll call it 25. At this age you already have a certain experience, you know your preferences. But I still think that a lot depends on the partner, whether there is an understanding between you or not

For me the best age to have sex is at 25 years or 30 years but that does not mean that at any age you can have that if using persevatives