Stake Community
Gisele

Crazy diets

Featured Comment

The Werewolf Diet

Originating in Latin America, the Werewolf Diet has you eating in sync with the lunar cycle. It boasts making you lose 6 pounds in one day, and even celebrities like Demi Moore and Madonna have tried it! The logic is that your body has about 60 percent water, and the moon’s influence on gravity affects you like it affects the tides.

There are two versions of the diet: basic and extended. The basic diet has you on a fluid detox, drinking only healthy natural liquids (like water, juice, and birch water), on the day of a full moon. The full moon’s strong gravitational pull supposedly boosts the detox’s toxin-eliminating effects.

Imagine if you drink only healthy natural liquids all year long and not only in sync with lunar cycle .... you're on the Werewolf Diet all year long.

Drinking healthy liquid to be healthy ... Woaw. Revolution.

PS: you can try with healthy food too, i promise it work well. And if you are still a little more crazy ... healthy food + healthy drinks for being healthy .... OMG I just killed the diet business around the world.

On 9/20/2017 at 5:10 AM, Kargai said:

Imagine if you drink only healthy natural liquids all year long and not only in sync with lunar cycle .... you're on the Werewolf Diet all year long.

Drinking healthy liquid to be healthy ... Woaw. Revolution.

PS: you can try with healthy food too, i promise it work well. And if you are still a little more crazy ... healthy food + healthy drinks for being healthy .... OMG I just killed the diet business around the world.

Lol Kargai!! Yep you just let out the secret the diet industry will hunt you down now haha

On 25.12.2017 at 6:48 AM, SuddenlyBroke said:

Breatharian:

A person who believes that it is possible, through meditation, to reach a level of consciousness where one can obtain all the nutrients one needs from the air or sunlight.

I'm afraid I will not last long life on this.xD

The craziest to me is the lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and water diet... no doctor or any real nutritionist or person I've ever talked to can agree it really works and/or is good for the body in any way.

The other, I came accross while living in LA so I call it the Hollywood Diet, consisted of Crystal Light and Vodka mostly. Yes you get the carbs from the alcohol and the varieties of Crystal Light give you choice of tastes...it does have a slimming effect.... but really, i mean, really?