Stake Forum
Tara

Largest withdrawals?

Featured Comment

I was just curious as to how many people have gotten lucky here, and what your largest singular withdrawal was.  :)

Mine (more recently) was 0.14 and I bad started with 0.0003 😛 that was a good day lol. 

I'm negative in "profit" atm, but maybe luck will strike me again. :D

so.. what's your story? ;D

3 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

The largest amount that I've withdrew was 0.4 BTC. It was from 500k sats loan. Balls + luck = big win. Oh, I missed withdrawing that amount 😢😢😢

Yeah, I feel like when I panic it just wipe myself out. 😛 

I do too lmao, hopefully we both get some good luck. ;) i dont know how people can put a whole BTC on a single bet, thats some balls right there lmao.

I think my largest withdrawal here at stake was .069 BTC but BM had withdrawn .2 from his account to deposit into my account when he won his Bitcoin and that was back in January

On 8/27/2018 at 5:20 PM, Tara said:

I was just curious as to how many people have gotten lucky here, and what your largest singular withdrawal was.  :)

Mine (more recently) was 0.14 and I bad started with 0.0003 😛 that was a good day lol. 

my largest is just 200k, im newbie here, i depo some but i dont win much, i hope to learn more here and someday do big withdraw

lagest is 1.2m , this is only today when i won on mines, im so lucky today, thank you stake

I have only withdrawn around 200k sats twice lol :)

I had worked my way up to 0.05 BTC, when I busted :(

I will probably not withdraw again for a long time until I work my way up to 1 BTC or so (which might not ever happen) xD

i lost in mine last day, my biggest withdrawal is 900k

i withdraw 200k from 30k i depo this is so great, i play mines and roulete

On 8/27/2018 at 4:20 PM, Tara said:

Wow, 0.0003 into 0.14. That was amazing, my withdrawal usually only around 0.01 BTC.

i saw someone win 6btc in mines, i think thats the largest withdraw