Stake Forum
Edward

Primedice vs. Stake

Featured Comment

Stake wins by many games.
But loses by shitty fauncet and low functions like "stop on profit, stop on loss, .percents unloss....."
Its will be nice to add such functions.

Hi!!so there's no doubt about it! but I started on primedice! so let's say 70% stake, 30% primedice! friends stake still has a bigger potential, with more games and great challenge! and in addition if edward says there's only going to be good I'm really looking forward to seeing it! it's going to send severe!!!Iie!Iie!!!!
Come on, guys, good luck and for the sake of it!😁
bye!🍀

Stake ofcourse?  Primedice is just stake with out all the other fun games. Why limit yourself to dice only, if there is another place with dice + games...  Sometimes, you might get lucky in a game of chance like plinko, dropping a ball or 2

Stake and no discussion! :- ) For many reasons: and design, and various games, people are also more friendly, plus, most importantly, it seems that it is easier to win, although all this is certainly subjective

Edited by questik

I have an account at prime dice but I have never even played there because it looked kind of boring.   So I would have to say Stake over prime dice for sure.

If Stake had only Dice game i would prefer to play on primedice,cause its faster and i see that its better for the player.but Stake has a lot of games, so after all then i prefer totally STAKE

stake is also better  because they have alot of more gamemodes to play with and Primedice only has one which is dice, but their name is primedice so I guess that's why it only has dice. but both sites are good anyways :)

Guest pakiman

Stake the best.  More People, More games, More Challenjes Gifts and GIveways. Primedice not bad, but Stake the BEST!!! 👽

I actually wonder if there is a similar forum post made on PD forum...

i wonder how the PDers reacted if the thread exists... do they say they love PD just as we say stake?