gametreckers

Have you ever been ripeed off due to over confidence

Featured Comment

17 minutes ago, gametreckers said:

i have been ripped off due to over confidence and lost all my money lol

have u also then comment!!!

Next time, please post in the correct section of the forum. This is not streaming related.

Once I made 0.087 btc from 0.012 btc on dice in 4/5 minute was playing 3x, 5x, 4.3x payout, and got super confidence! so that I was decided to reach 0.1 btc. And guess what happened? I ripped all my profit with my original balance and end up to 0. :(

On 8/28/2018 at 8:17 PM, williamshennie9 said:

Next time, please post in the correct section of the forum. This is not streaming related.

sorry bro due to wrong post in wrong session i am new to posting hear hope u will help

When I increased from 0.008 BTC to 0.019 and ventured to play more, I lost everything.

yes today itself while completing the forum Dice challenge. lost 0.026 ETH ;(

Now i am thinking os using BTC. it's bad

Yes, many times I collapsed because I was too confident. 5 months ago, when I told my friends that today I will earn 3 BTC, but as a result, I lost 0.7 BTC that day and I was laughed at

Of course. It happens when you win big and your balance is large. You think at this point nothing wrong can happen. You begin to play with more confidence and don’t respect the fact how hard it was to go to that point. This is the point when balance begin to melt and you don’t see that at the beginning. You realize that when it’s too late and then the desperation kicks in. Been there, seen that. Happens to me almost always.

On 8/28/2018 at 11:26 AM, KinAniK said:

Once I made 0.087 btc from 0.012 btc on dice in 4/5 minute was playing 3x, 5x, 4.3x payout, and got super confidence! so that I was decided to reach 0.1 btc. And guess what happened? I ripped all my profit with my original balance and end up to 0. :(

I've lost 0.19 like that :(
I lose all my money like that. lol
❤️

Overconfidence is a bad, bad trait and I totally understand how it can very quickly turn to a disaster when your luck suddenly goes down. 

I’ve heard of players ballin’ hardcore and happen to win even if they bet big as hell or even more ridiculously, when they bet big accidentally and winning on a fluke!

Greed comes in different ways.  "Over confidence" is one of them.  The answer is yes, I have lost all and little more.  And right now I am trying to solve that by setting my limits and respecting them at any cost.  Takes me a lot of work and guts and courage but.... I am moving forward with this.  good luck. 

i was making nice small 10-15$ every day, but once i wanted more and lost almost 2 eth)))  Greed is my worst enemy and "Over confidence" is hes best friend. 

i was making nice small 10-15$ every day, but once i wanted more and lost almost 2 eth)))  Greed is my worst enemy and "Over confidence" is hes best friend. 

Yea you should keep winning that $10 - $15 every day it's actually not that bad, but unfortunately most of us would never stop at $15 lol

Yeah it happen with me most of the time. Whenever I get up much from my depo I think I will get more green and with overconfidence bet higher balance the outcome become reds. And I lose all immediately.

On 8/28/2018 at 10:30 PM, gametreckers said:

i have been ripped off due to over confidence and lost all my money lol

have u also then comment!!!

i have, i was playing hilo betting only on 2 and a then im choosing the low risk, betting high when it 2 or A and betting low when its Q or K, then i get greedy all in my balance, then puff, i got KK, and lost all my balance in just 1 click, nothing is safe on gambling

3 minutes ago, sheilashe said:

i have, i was playing hilo betting only on 2 and a then im choosing the low risk, betting high when it 2 or A and betting low when its Q or K, then i get greedy all in my balance, then puff, i got KK, and lost all my balance in just 1 click, nothing is safe on gambling

Even worse is when you think it's already AA or KK, for sure 3rd or 4th will not also be A or K! ☹️ Lost so much on these assumptions. In the end any card can come out equally.

Yes, you are right. how old are you that you are easily tricked?

but calm, turn off your computer and go to work, forget your lost money just think you lack charity so bad luck.

just kidding bro, keep the spirit to live life hahaha

Yeah its been one of the most common thing to get ripped off in gambling. 

What i believe you needs to have better approach while playing & must maintain  BALANCE. 

why not I won 500x on slots and thought I could win more..so doubled my bet amount and auto bet and I switched to another tab to play Hilo ..I lost all my bal in 3 mins

Yea it happen so many times.
When we getting some unexpected winnings, we gonna think like its my profit day and keep playing and entire balance gone.

It happens with me so many times. 
in last month around 7 days in row i made around 20-30$ from 0.5-1$ which i received from rain 
and
every day i started good and ending  with 0 (totally lucky and unlucky at end)