Stake Forum
xtinepink

Did you sell some of your things just to deposit it and play?

Featured Comment

Same as most of you, never did and never will. I won't let myself come to the point that I need to sell anything, except other cryptocurrency of course, just to feed my hunger in gambling. I'd rather be patient taking advantage of the Forum Rewards than selling things just to play.

God forbid I ever do something like this. I mean, addictions are bad enough as it is but selling material possessions to gamble is just an obvious red flag and on a whole different level. 

The extent of this behaviour is borderline dehabitilating and if ignored and left alone to rot.... may lead to theft and other viceral habits. 😟

Today i sold my soul to the devil for some coins because i am broke and poor. But the devil skem me, so tomorrow i am going to sell my left hand at the black market for some btc! Why do we even have two? I like to keep things simple, so i will sell what i two of. Tomorrow a hand, the day after my foot until i win big, then i will have the, reattached mechanical parts of what i sold and become a cyborg! hahahaha xD

On 9/16/2018 at 3:01 PM, fvanb1 said:

well if people are ready to sell their stuff for deposit to their stakeacount , that sounds a little addicted  , rather sell stuff for investing in cryptoprojects

Well it's not actually a part of addiction, depends on what you sold. If it's some useless stuff then why not? It might be a problem if it is something useful. Investing is like gambling too those days while you never know what comes next.

13 hours ago, eldrindcm said:

Same as most of you, never did and never will. I won't let myself come to the point that I need to sell anything, except other cryptocurrency of course, just to feed my hunger in gambling. I'd rather be patient taking advantage of the Forum Rewards than selling things just to play.

Agreed, only gambling from what i earned in crypto. Never sell my things just to deposit for gambling.

Literally pawning something to deposit?  for me no...unless sold something that i don't use what ever had extra maybe...but to sell for to only deposit.. then im just like dope head..well if you really look at..they both the same...getting funds to feed your addiction.. hoping not to be at that level..

selling or pawning is two different things.. but once you start selling ur things for you addiction is not to be proud of.. and yet we really dont know who really does do that.. have to really see it for myself..but i never sold anything for my habit.. i sold illegal drugs.. that is whole different thing,,

On 2/10/2019 at 9:29 AM, ivaylo2000 said:

Maybe i must sell some weed :D I hate weed , but sometimes i have some and sell it to play :D

Well, most of us deposit like that.xD Selling weed can be considered as a job and it actually escalates fast.lol

Once it gets to this point then you know it has gotten out of hand and you should stop playing.

Selling your possessions so to be able to play on a site means you are at the bottom of the barrel and just scraping by in life.

Must get out of this situation and not let it get this far.

I think if anyone sells his/her house or car to play on any gambling site or here... Is

down right crazy addicted. Next thing you know, they are setting up a tent in the city

Tent park. Haha! 👽

Lately I have no longer done such things just for depositing to play, and hopefully that I would not need to either in the near future! :D

On 2/7/2019 at 11:37 PM, peel1 said:

No and i would never consider it and i mean come on if you have that bad of a gambling problem please go get some help you should use the money more responsibly

i totally agree.

if i would sell my stuff just to gamble it on stake i would just quit because the addiction got to big

I don't think selling things is a good idea just to get money for gambling . What about if you lose ? you won't get those things back. 

9 minutes ago, winzkie said:

I don't think selling things is a good idea just to get money for gambling . What about if you lose ? you won't get those things back. 

i dont think its a good idea either, and im sure not many people do think ists a good idea when they do it... its just at that point... too far into the addiction... 

i've learned a lot from places where i' grown people was so addicted in street gambling selling things just to feed their gambling addiction what is worst is that when they got busted they are fiery, i will never like them never to sell anything just to depo and gamble in online gambling. 

wgar di tiy neab they fiery when they get busted, busted meaning lost all their money or caught by p olice?

Nope, that sounds too harsh to sell stuff to play games. I use only part of salary to play game and only for fun, to chat with people.

Guys, don't go crazy, use only the money you ready to lose and it won't change your life.

Ive never done this before. and probably never will do it because that's one of the worst things to do is selling something you own in real life to sell it and use to gamble. if you lose that you will want to do that even more and maybe lose something you didnt want to 

Nooo, I haven't and I think that's risky. Fortunately, for me I've had my pocket money to use and it started off very very small but was able to make some profits. Therefore, I never use "scared money", that way you can't enjoy the games and the thrill. 

Also, remember "Scared money makes no money" 😛 at least most of the time, purely cus of emotions.

Be careful lads, peace. :) 

I sold my cellphone to bet again again haha STILL Busted. but I change my strategy to get a stake game. And I no longer sell valuable tools for just playing

I sold my cellphone to bet again again haha STILL Busted. but I change my strategy to get a stake game. And I no longer sell valuable tools for just playing

2 minutes ago, cess23 said:

Bro, come on! :) No jokes?
You're real gambler!