Jump to content
Stake Forum
maverick528

Strat for wheel

Featured Comment

This is a strat I use sometimes on wheel.

As all strats that rise the wager amount on every losing bet, if you hit a red streak long enough, it will kill you, but of course this depends in luck and the size of your bankroll. You can also do a few prerolls betting 1 or 2 satos to protect you a bit from long red streaks.

Configuration = High risk and 4 segments.

Automatic bet, on win=reset, on loss= increase 33%.

Use a small starting bet if you want to survive lots of reds, for example 10 or 16 satoshis (or ethoshis).

In my experience, these long red streaks that can kill you show once every 1000 to 3000 rolls.

So be careful ....

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I go a little riskier at 50% increase but I only go in short bursts between playing other games. If I was to play for longer I think 33% increase in loss is fairly good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice strate there, but it seems the base bet is quite low only 1-2 satoshi but it's for more safety though. If i increase the base bet to 10-100 satoshi, how much bankroll i need?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't follow a stat, I usually go on 6x or 14x on high and hope for the best, changing seed when I have no luck, it has worked out a couple times and I am actually in profit on wheel.

It's now one of my favorite games to play on stake and it's just really addicting in my opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi! I don't play much at the wheel but I'll test your strategy but it looks pretty good but I need a good bankroll at the beginning I think and as you say well supervised arrived at the level of a thousand rolls otherwise it will crash severely I think!XD
Anyway, thank you to you!
good luck and goodbye!
PS: I come back to your topic if it works well!👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2018 at 10:56 AM, SovietDoggo said:

I don't follow a stat, I usually go on 6x or 14x on high and hope for the best, changing seed when I have no luck, it has worked out a couple times and I am actually in profit on wheel.

It's now one of my favorite games to play on stake and it's just really addicting in my opinion. 

Yea i heard that too, changing seed to get more luck. I did that and never get that luck lol :/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2018 at 3:55 PM, maverick528 said:

This is a strat I use sometimes on wheel.

As all strats that rise the wager amount on every losing bet, if you hit a red streak long enough, it will kill you, but of course this depends in luck and the size of your bankroll. You can also do a few prerolls betting 1 or 2 satos to protect you a bit from long red streaks.

Configuration = High risk and 4 segments.

Automatic bet, on win=reset, on loss= increase 33%.

Use a small starting bet if you want to survive lots of reds, for example 10 or 16 satoshis (or ethoshis).

In my experience, these long red streaks that can kill you show once every 1000 to 3000 rolls.

So be careful ....

 

 

 

Hmm. what about wheel High Risk segment 16 strategy and doing Preroll 8-16 times, and after that start betting 3-4 times (if you still haven't won, Double your bet and do 3-4 more times. Do this again and again until you win) :D how about that ?

Edited by HighDamage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hmmm.. i will test this out. thanks mav. ive been looking for a strat on wheel since the other games i tend to play is troll lately. hopefully wheel will help me profit. only thing that bothers me with whell is its boring as fuck. lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

isn't it just dice up to 14x? i don't really understand these little permutations of games- although i understand people like novelty, and a change of pace every now an' then. I will try this on dice, and see how it fares. xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BLXN said:

isn't it just dice up to 14x? i don't really understand these little permutations of games- although i understand people like novelty, and a change of pace every now an' then. I will try this on dice, and see how it fares. xD 

It has some twists, because in Dice you either win or lose 100%.

In wheel in the 14X configuration that you mention, there are not only 0X and 14X, but there is also the chance of 0.75X and 0.5X ....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×