Stake Forum
xtinepink

If you have the chance to stream, what game will you choose?

Featured Comment

On 8/31/2018 at 7:52 PM, jualid said:

lol yes, i'm sure many will do this too and also "giveaway" is the most important thing on streaming, It can boost your viewers only because of giveaway.

And also number of bots also will be boosted xD

I think a variety of games, or I would ask the viewers what they want to watch me play.

Games like keno, mines, HiLo etc. can have good engagement with the audience, as opposed to games like dice, barracet, blackjack and diamond poker.

I would like my audience to interact and help me choose how the game goes :)

I think it would be fun that way :D

1 minute ago, xtinepink said:

I don’t think they are paid per hour but they are paid base on the views that they have while on stream.

I didnt even knew that they get paid for that .. How much they get paid for streaming? Its pretty nice that stake does this :) 

On 9/8/2018 at 5:01 PM, mcCullen said:

illl stream stake, to show how sucessful i bust my balnce, haahha

Well most streamers do bust big but they do win big xD. Also more people will be interested in big wins rather than busts

Well If I had the chance to stream and do it, I would stream every Friday and Saturday, only those days I’m free and can play more.

About the games I would pick Hi-Lo, Mines, Keno, Plinko, Dice. But I could ask the viewers too what kind of game they love and want me to play in the stream so I could play many games and I would try every game in Stake no problem.

I would stream me playing HiLo I suppose. Although I think it can get kind of boring in the long run if I am aiming for very high multipliers. 😛