Stake Community
Maxgaric12123

Tips for Newbies

Featured Comment

this strategy seems to work well to build your balance up but do be careful because if you're not paying attention it can bust you fast too. 

* base bet 10 to 25 sats depending on your starting balance probably start with 10 sats to be safe

* 5x payout or multiplier 

* 35% or 1.35x increase on loss

* Return to base on win 

On 9/24/2017 at 4:46 PM, Maxgaric12123 said:

Im not telling to win 100%. Im just asking your tips on how to win with the biggest chance and in an acceptable amount

Aim high. Risk is the key for winning. That is what gambling is. Play cool and don't worry about your bet. Just don't gamble the money you need daily. Just gable your extra. 

I call this the double martingale

basebet 0.001% of your balance

set it to 1.5x if lose click 2x twice

do it until you're bored, 

bored? 2.2x martingale

bored again? 

1.5x again like at the top after you gathered right amount of balance try hunting 9800x with your accumulated profit, didn't hit? back from the top =)

wilbur that setup on 1.5x with 4x on loose will not let you have enough time to be bored

lets say you have 100k and you set your basebet to [100k*(0.001%)] 100 on 1.5x

100 lost 400 lost 1600 lost 6400 lost 25600 lost at 5 red in a row and you left 55900 and go all in for sixth red and boom you have 0 and at 1.5x 6 red in a row realy easy even 15 red in a row easy 

Edited by hamur

I love this quote, I made it myself from my experience :P "What you lose in greed becomes the next prize of your greed, so bet as much as you can afford to lose" , it means if you have $1000 and you are greedy and gambled and lost $500 , you now have $500 left. Your next prize will become $1000 itself and you will chase it by your greed again. So you are already a winner until you gamble and lose :)