Stake Forum
PuffCloud

Your thoughts on the New Stake update?

Featured Comment

Hi all, puffcloud here, so as we all know stake had a fairly large update with major UI changes.  To me it totally changed the feel of stake. Not so much in a bad way, but in a way that i feel like its gonna take some getting accustomed to. I like the New Rainbot they added no doubt. kinda wish i knew what made you eligible for the rain though. and sometimes i see it rains very large ammounts such as 10k satoshi then others a tiny 176 satoshi. i want to know why. I kinda dislike the chat changes with the ability to tag players using the @ being gone.  i dont even know if you can tag players anymore? but like i said the chat willl also just take some time to get used to. What are your opinions on the new aspects of the Stake 2.0 update? do you like or dislike? fan or no fan? I want to see what the majority of the community sides on.

:)1058382371_stake2.o.thumb.png.3013029ae671b05f0247766fc6043e49.png

Just now, 77kdub said:

my initial thoughts on the update,  not impressed they've got several bugs to work out and the faucet limit is quite disappointing 

Oh yes i forgot to mention the annoyiing faucet limit being back now. yea that is a big bummer. guess they gave us rainbot and traded for the limitation haha

it looks good but the chat box is quite small right now. Also the games have more information about the edge percentage for every game.

Btw, anybody here can play mines? Why i can't and it says coming soon.

It would have been helpful if a detail on the updates were shared. Having to find them through clicking and getting to read it beforehand give a very different experience :). There are some good aspects and some aspects that bugged me in the beginning. But i believe as time passes, I will be able to focus on the positives and continue rolling :).

1. Bugs - There are a lot by lot not 2 or 3 literally more than 10. 

2. Interface - Not user friendly anymore

3. PD copy - Seems like a copy of Primedice and sadly the forum also has taken that step my home :( 

4. Messenger - Like all previous messages deleted ? WTF ? Like seriously ? They didnt at least make a dbi to store it ? 

5. Many more things like the Dark mode on messennger is not dark mode but is white background 

6. Roulette is coming soon 

7. Wheel Automated betting gone

These are just some of them 

Main thing faucet reduced wowoowoowowoow

24 minutes ago, bitman007 said:

still facing some issues in games wtih auto: and really bad to decrease  faucet () it should be same , hope to get more good update , wish you all the best for new udpates 

Yup they said that Automated Betting was not working and that they will update it soon 

Seems I'm in the minority here, but I actually like it better. Just some minor details, like it'd be nice if the private messages pop-up worked like the new chat; one you can easily show/hide, and adapted to the light/dark color scheme chosen.

Just think they should test on a beta server before launching it.
Some games are very weird and with bugs.
The auto-bet is not working correctly.
RainBot is good, but the chat gets a lot of spam. They could put a small time between each message sent.
The screen setting is not normal, I need to set 120% to get better.

It might take a while, but I'll get used to it.

18 minutes ago, BLXN said:

The faucet thing has confused me since PD restricted its usage - I mean, 100 satoshi is 0.000065 of a dollar or something ridiculous, and seldom have I won anything using it ; moreover it just makes me want to deposit, rather than wait to roll 1 stoshi bets -- now it's like, 50 satoshi, 20 times, then fuck off until you have some money. xD  I dunno, this game is addictive, heavily so , the same people are here 24/7 - and while I can appreciate this is a business, criminal enterprise, or not, lol, it seems counter-intuitive to restrict the playing habits of those who are filling your coffers with their money. :3 just my 0.00000002. ;)

I understand they do not want people making money with faucet.
But I can not understand why the timer can not be shown, since it has a faucet limit of 20 every 24 hours.
Maybe this way you be anxious and deposit some money, it may be.

7 hours ago, BLXN said:

The faucet thing has confused me since PD restricted its usage - I mean, 100 satoshi is 0.000065 of a dollar or something ridiculous, and seldom have I won anything using it ; moreover it just makes me want to deposit, rather than wait to roll 1 stoshi bets -- now it's like, 50 satoshi, 20 times, then fuck off until you have some money. xD  I dunno, this game is addictive, heavily so , the same people are here 24/7 - and while I can appreciate this is a business, criminal enterprise, or not, lol, it seems counter-intuitive to restrict the playing habits of those who are filling your coffers with their money. :3 just my 0.00000002. ;)

I mean, faucet on gambling site is like a free money for people to try the game though. 

19 minutes ago, Mateusz said:

Still no multiplayer game :( rip, but I like the new chat, kinda similar to PD's :D

I want that too tbh, but i think there are still many things stake needs to do before that. Like fix some bug and other things, LTC just been added though.