Stake Forum
PuffCloud

Your thoughts on the New Stake update?

Featured Comment

12 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

Mobile version realy really needs some work thats for sure!

Yup, devs are aware of it. 

11 hours ago, joszko57 said:

I'm rather upset that the tiplog is gone, especially with the implementation of rainbot, i like to keep track of how much of my balance is tips from donations, challenges, ETC.

It will be fix soon (today or tomorrow for what I know but don't take my words on that)

11 hours ago, linkrmf said:

The screen setting is not normal, I need to set 120% to get better.

I feel the same and according to what I read in chat we are not alone, lot of people mentionned the chat is too small.

3 hours ago, jualid said:

I mean, faucet on gambling site is like a free money for people to try the game though. 

But the games can be played with 0 sats on Stake so the faucet is suppose to be useless than, right ? ;)

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

Not loving some updates at all like the pd-based chat, no tip logs and no pms.

Tip Log and PMs will be fixed, for the chat you'll probably have to live with this one ;)

2 hours ago, Kargai said:

But the games can be played with 0 sats on Stake so the faucet is suppose to be useless than, right ? ;)

Oops, i forgot about that. Yeah you can still play the games even with 0 satoshi, but maybe it feels different when you bet with real coins lol.

Очень приятно, что сайт постоянно развивается и добавляются новые возможности для игроков! Надеюсь что так и будет продолжаться!