Kargai

What are you currently reading?

Featured Comment

Due to dissatisfaction with the 8th season of the game of thrones, I decided to read the Song of Ice and Flame from cover to cover

Oh, I forgot, I still read Domekano manga.

On 12/11/2018 at 6:24 AM, KiritoCS said:

image.png.ea52512aebecdd85757d8d042bed9518.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=9595ffce13025a18

Right now I read the original Peter Pan and Wendy not the Disney version but as far this is a really dark story and definitely worth reading.

Reading to the classics from its origin is unusual; Generally we are exposed to the market and we receive what is prepared more to sell than to enjoy.  The Novels, Tales & Sketches of J.M. Barrie are great !  First time you will see Peter Pan is in the Book "The Little White Bird", Chapter XIV "Peter Pan".... I like your reading very much !  Good Luck.

I am currently reading The Hobbit. For the first time ever. I have only just started reading it and I think it is pretty cool. I have heard that it is a good book :)

I just got in the mail box the book "INFLUENCE, The Psychology of Persuasion" by Robert B. Cialdini.  I don`t believe in the concept of "influencer", specially those who have been doing their fame only in the social media, instead of that, I do follow as real influencers to those who has created successful stories around them, like Naval, who is Angel Investor.  He has been recommended this book very much so I just got it.  About sales.  I don`t know why but I am sure I will enjoy it.  Have a good reading. !

On 6/30/2019 at 5:13 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

I actually bought the games of Thrones book the other day, I don't tend to read but I'm already half way through, it's a fantastic book, much more than the series.

Lol I have bought it about a month ago as well, trying to comfort myself after the terrible series ending. :D 

Finished Sylvia Plath - The Bell Jar recently, so I'm only at the begging of the A Game of Thrones book now, it seems promising. ;) 

Well, I'm currently reading history plays by William Shakespeare, to be more precise Richard III, not that I want, but I'm obliged to read that. But he's the greatest writer of all times, and his works are excellent :)  

7 hours ago, Aleksandra said:

I have been reading the complete works of William Shakespeare for the whole month now... He is really the greatest dramatist ever born. 

Thumbs up for Shaky! :)

I can completely relate to that  hahahaha. Everyone wish us luck 😂