What are you currently reading?

Featured Comment

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2018 at 6:24 AM, KiritoCS said:

image.png.ea52512aebecdd85757d8d042bed9518.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=9595ffce13025a18

Right now I read the original Peter Pan and Wendy not the Disney version but as far this is a really dark story and definitely worth reading.

Reading to the classics from its origin is unusual; Generally we are exposed to the market and we receive what is prepared more to sell than to enjoy.  The Novels, Tales & Sketches of J.M. Barrie are great !  First time you will see Peter Pan is in the Book "The Little White Bird", Chapter XIV "Peter Pan".... I like your reading very much !  Good Luck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just got in the mail box the book "INFLUENCE, The Psychology of Persuasion" by Robert B. Cialdini.  I don`t believe in the concept of "influencer", specially those who have been doing their fame only in the social media, instead of that, I do follow as real influencers to those who has created successful stories around them, like Naval, who is Angel Investor.  He has been recommended this book very much so I just got it.  About sales.  I don`t know why but I am sure I will enjoy it.  Have a good reading. !

• Support
On 6/30/2019 at 5:13 PM, DarkBlood069 said:

I actually bought the games of Thrones book the other day, I don't tend to read but I'm already half way through, it's a fantastic book, much more than the series.

Lol I have bought it about a month ago as well, trying to comfort myself after the terrible series ending. :D 

Finished Sylvia Plath - The Bell Jar recently, so I'm only at the begging of the A Game of Thrones book now, it seems promising. ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.