Stake Forum
lucas alfaia

10 numbers strike - 100x multiplier

Featured Comment

Welcome to Stake! 
I got couple of times 50x+ but never got 100x. If you are trying to win on keno most profitable is 3, 5 and 8 numbers!
Good luck with the gambling!

10/10 is not immposible but it really hard.in my country  iin keno with 80 numbers and 20 balls 10/10/ gives 100000x .and with 4/4 giives 100.I think its noo worth to hunt the 10/10 cause 100x is too low and 9/10 gives low payout

10/10 is not immposible but it really hard.in my country  iin keno with 80 numbers and 20 balls 10/10/ gives 100000x .and with 4/4 giives 100.I think its noo worth to hunt the 10/10 cause 100x is too low and 9/10 gives low payout

On 8/10/2018 at 10:40 PM, gougou said:

lol not impossible....                                                                         
what you meant was its improbable..                                                             

On 8/10/2018 at 11:02 AM, Shaniqua said:

isnt it a warm and fuzy feeling? its like wtf omg 55x zomgggg!!!                                                  
lol so unexpected right?                                                                                                  

Ya the sad thing is it was very low bet :(

On 9/24/2018 at 12:51 AM, BLXN said:

What is the hit percentage is for 100x? Lol. Anything less than 1% chance is not really worth your time. My experience with keno is that I select numbers, the the game picks the number around mine. xD

It should be something phenomenally low since no clear betID of it hitting is ever shown when there are so many Keno players around playing all day long!

I am sensing that there will be a tier challenge for this haha. like hit the most tiles.

only then we might see someone finally hit 10 tiles haha. but as of now nobody still got it or at least nobody opened it in public.

anyway what happened to this month's  tier challenge? xD

On 9/23/2018 at 11:51 PM, BLXN said:

What is the hit percentage is for 100x? Lol. Anything less than 1% chance is not really worth your time. My experience with keno is that I select numbers, the the game picks the number around mine. xD

you can hover over it to see the chance

image.png.4be9e686ba6baa1e1b2b5ec3c8da0a3c.png

On 9/23/2017 at 8:03 AM, lucas alfaia said:

I am new to Stake and I have been trying to play a couple games on Keno..
I noticed that my biggest multiplier was 8x with 6 green in the table..
As for you, did you ever hit 100x payout (all the 10 numbers) or have seen someone hitting it? 

That's Imposible for me, and no one hit perfect keno with 10 number , You need very much lucky to hit 0.00000012%  chance :D that's really insane

On 11/27/2017 at 11:34 PM, Snike said:

I feel like it should be a giveaway to hit 100x 

or maybe a jackpot? hahaha

keno is somewhat close to a lottery so i guess giving it a jackpot prize for hitting 10 numbers isn't that bad of a deal xD

Edited by ceastem

49 minutes ago, ceastem said:

or maybe a jackpot? hahaha

keno is somewhat close to a lottery so i guess giving it a jackpot prize for hitting 10 numbers isn't that bad of a deal xD

I hope if we hit Perfect keno with 10 number we can get jackpot :D