Stake Forum
Kargai

Rainbot in chat

Featured Comment

Like you probably saw we add a Rainbot in our last update. 

The goal of this bot is to reward players randomly from time to time. The rains exists for all the currencies you can play with on Stake (BTC, ETH soon & LTC for now) and look like that :

2018-09-07_19h19_23.png.b0b51f6d04e074a68aebf1d5bf1cd61a.png

To avoid any abuses (who could only lead to the bot being remove) we don't share what are the prerequisites to win those rains neither why some rains are with low rewards and some are bigger. It's your job to figure them out as accurently as possible ;) Maybe you have to be active in chat, maybe you need to wager a certain amount, maybe you have less chance to win if you have been muted, maybe a mix of everything or maybe it's just totaly random and based on the stars positions in the sky. Who knows ;) 

Have fun and good luck ;)

i enjoy rainbot but it would be nice if we could have a custom rain sort of feature? like i could tip rainbot 10k satoshi and it would immediately do a 10k satoshi worth of rain onto random players, like 5 players 2k each. Would be a neat way of doing small giveaways

7 hours ago, maverick528 said:

In filipino chat room, chimi08 is chatting every 2.8 seconds.

It looks like a lot of spam to me, but will wait for some trusted filipino member to comment.

Mavyyy chimi08 is a legit Filipino 😂☺️

21 minutes ago, WolfHunter said:

Certainly nice addition..I got up to 0.35 LTC from 700k rain I received a few days back....later busted it, buts thats another story :D

Grats with your rain, you have played for busted it?

I want report: Procold and Vancik, they are taking rains in 3 chats (Spanish, Filipino, Indonesian) (Procold also  take rains in russian chat)

they dont say anything in spanish chat

stake-chat-bots2.jpg

Edited by txtpocar

6 hours ago, joszko57 said:

i enjoy rainbot but it would be nice if we could have a custom rain sort of feature? like i could tip rainbot 10k satoshi and it would immediately do a 10k satoshi worth of rain onto random players, like 5 players 2k each. Would be a neat way of doing small giveaways

This option already exist, you need to type the command /rain in chat than decide how many will receive your rain and the amount you want to share ;)

5 hours ago, kasim said:

so all players must be chat in his own country?

so i can chat in english too?

If you only speak your native langage you'll have rain in your chatroom, if you can speak english too you can speak in the english one too. But "real" speaking, not google translate gibberish. We will be strict with those who try to abuse the Rainbot.

41 minutes ago, txtpocar said:

I want report: Procold and Vancik, they are taking rains in 3 chats (Spanish, Filipino, Indonesian) (Procold also  take rains in russian chat)

they dont say anything in spanish chat

stake-chat-bots2.jpg

Thank you, will look at it :)

I would like to inform about some more people in the Spanish chat, the first photo is from Thursday, second and third photo is from today.

image.png.605aff70fc571aea2168c1ed2e94e5b8.pngimage.png.926b36aaa29e096c6437cd1872a14a22.pngimage.png.26dccb97c70edb46f21a27136ed6aae6.png

As you can see Oceanbri and balerdo are repeat offender, the only thing that no longer says "thanks" says "gracias" but without making sense in the context.

17 minutes ago, fcoesp said:

I would like to inform about some more people in the Spanish chat, the first photo is from Thursday, second and third photo is from today.

image.png.605aff70fc571aea2168c1ed2e94e5b8.pngimage.png.926b36aaa29e096c6437cd1872a14a22.pngimage.png.26dccb97c70edb46f21a27136ed6aae6.png

As you can see Oceanbri and balerdo are repeat offender, the only thing that no longer says "thanks" says "gracias" but without making sense in the context.

Both are muted for 1 week, if you see them back with the same behavior they will be ban. Thanks for the report !