Stake Forum
Kargai

What and where is your dream job?

Featured Comment

“Create the highest, grandest vision possible for your life, because you become what you believe.” — Oprah Winfrey

Just imagine for one second that you can have the job of your dreams and, even better, in the place you want to (city, country, ...).

What will be that job ? Where ? And why ?

giphy.gif

For me i'm actually at the place I want to be (somewhere in France) but i had to travel a little before finding it (I lived in Ghana, Belgium, Canada, Tunisia, ... before) and currently have a day job that I really like too (editorialist for a online company). Best part is that I work from home so basically i made my own schedule on a daily basis, i don't deal with commuting, work meetings or thoses kind of things. I take vacations days when I want as soon as my job is done.

But it's still not "perfect" : i took a second job for additional expenses (as buying crypto), I still have a boss (currently thinking about launching my own business one day to solve that issue) and I'll probably move to another city at one point in the future (I like my city but I like discovering new cultures too and after 8 years in the same place I feel the need to go elsewhere, maybe Vancouver or an asian country).

What about you ? Tell us what you think and don't forget : you can dream here, just imagine the very best for you !

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, wilberthh said:

My dream job is to be a professional player of dota 2 ;) 

Where??? hmm not in particular :D

Are you already a good player ? What it will require to you for going on the next level ?

Since E-Sport will be huuuuuge soon (already big but will be a lot bigger) i believe they'll be a lot more profesionnals players in the coming years.

25 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Are you already a good player ? What it will require to you for going on the next level ?

Since E-Sport will be huuuuuge soon (already big but will be a lot bigger) i believe they'll be a lot more profesionnals players in the coming years.

I guess I'm not good enough. Currently having 5k mmr only :( I've stopped playing for almost 7 months due to working abroad  :D

But starting next year (February) I'll focus on dota again ;)

I know I'll become one less than 1.5 years ;)

Edited by wilberthh