Stake Community
ScooterPi

What amount of winnings would you stop at and cash out?

Featured Comment

well my goal is 1 btc too lol it would be such an achievement for me since i just started my btc from faucet and hopefully get some affiliates when i tell them about my win XD

i long for the days that my minions will bet for me as i sit and wait for their commisions lol

I would probably cash out at 1 Bitcoin for sure then most likely re-deposit a smaller amount tk have a good time and use the cashed out amount to buy things that I want and need. :)

Guest pkai
On 9/10/2018 at 11:52 PM, ScooterPi said:

Let's imagine you are having a realllly lucky day on Stake.  What amount of winnings would you stop at and cash out? 

I dunno about you, but I would looooove to get my hands on one full bitcoin!

So - Lets pretend we have a mega lucky day and win 1 bitcoin...What would you do with it?

This is no small amount of money no matter where are you from. Although, in some areas, a bitcoin can equal a full year's wages!

So what about you.....

Would it impact on your current lifestyle or it would be the same?

Would you leave it here and try to win more or cash out? Once a gambler always a gambler. And ain't that the truth! lol

I'd love to hear what you would do if you had a win big enough to amass 1 bitcoin.  Please share! 

Go Help US to WIN 1 BTC !!!!!!!!!! GO Help ALL anybody to get this BTC ... <3

Guest pkai
1 minute ago, Rrahim said:

3x 0.002 btc 

Good Luck Bro!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It would seem that I do not exactly have a fixed amount of target for winnings where I would stop at all. :P That being said there are things I would love to buy and if by any chance I reach the same amount I would withdraw and purchase those items definitely! 

On 9/21/2018 at 6:08 AM, ceastem said:

well my goal is 1 btc too lol it would be such an achievement for me since i just started my btc from faucet and hopefully get some affiliates when i tell them about my win XD

i long for the days that my minions will bet for me as i sit and wait for their commisions lol

Slow and steady wins the race. I see time and time again that people who rush to get to big goals like this often bust. If you have 0.01 btc, don't go all in on dice 100x, rather, save up and consistently make smaller profits which lead you closer to your goal :)

I have won a bitcoin a few times before and sadly i decided to keep gambling and lost. But right now i feel like if i won a bitcoin again that i would cash it out for sure because i could use that money so much in so many ways right now! But I dont know, I hope i would but having lost a whole bitcoin before many times has me doubting. Hopefully the fear of losing it would get me to withdraw. Maybe if i win a bitcoin i will remember the times that i had won one before and get too scared to play and cashout, nah i doubt it. 

2 hours ago, blueprints said:

I have won a bitcoin a few times before and sadly i decided to keep gambling and lost. But right now i feel like if i won a bitcoin again that i would cash it out for sure because i could use that money so much in so many ways right now! But I dont know, I hope i would but having lost a whole bitcoin before many times has me doubting. Hopefully the fear of losing it would get me to withdraw. Maybe if i win a bitcoin i will remember the times that i had won one before and get too scared to play and cashout, nah i doubt it. 

The key to success in gambling is discipline and good bankroll management. I always suggest that you force yourself to withdraw and make sure you bank some profits :)

The key is discipline and setting a target and sticking to it. Sadly my discipline is weak. The first time I ever played I depo’d $300 and ended up hitting a jackpot of just under 4btc. Sadly after using about half some to pay off some student debt I blew 2.5btc within 2days after. And this is when BTC was around the $8k mark

oh how I regret it