Stake Community
BLXN

Forum 2k ->240k strat

Featured Comment

It requires patience, but worth the effort if you're broke and tryna make options appear:

ez pz

99-100x (any higher and the variance might fuck you up ; tis a delicate balance) -

-base bet 1-2sats, or in ratio for value with ETH, or LTC, 
-make 40-50 bets with base bet
-increase bet to 2-4, make 20-30 bets - if hit, rinse/repeat until you can afford to responsibly raise your bet. 

-bet raised to 4-8 for 10-20 
-raise bet to 8-16, and go for as long as you think is wise to hunt. with a small balance it might be prudent to drop to medium bet if going into 120+ rolls, but you'll figure it out as you go along. ;)

A good rule of thumb to remember : have at least 200 of your highest bet in reserve for after the initial 3 stages of betting are complete. 

remember that if you hit a long streak, you can expect a few to come in within reasonably close proximity. It can pay off well to keep your bet high, or drop one level down in order to catch #2 or #3 that will happen within 10 rolls. :/ hate missing those. xd lol

Good luck 

1 minute ago, Mintison said:

Ill keep this in mind, i also made another strategy on mines but i think ill post it on other topic,thx for this

I'd be interested to know! Subsequently, I took these winnings, and busted on mines. heh 

Can you fix the title of the thread?  I think you meant to write FROM but it came out FORUM and so I was expecting a thread on how to spam the forum for satoshi!  Glad it wasn't that!

Glad you've found a betting strategy that works for you.  Good Luck!

33 minutes ago, Mintison said:

Ill tell you, mines automatic but you manualy click on stop and start every bet, 1bomb 15diamonds, you start with 250sat then do martingale on lose

okay, well, perhaps my starting balance was a bit too low -but that was a bust. lol -- The thing I don't like about mines, although it has great payouts, is its propensity to serve the player absurd numbers in terms of reds/losses-- first round I went with the mines I went 10 deep, and crippled myself. lol

On 9/11/2018 at 5:32 PM, BLXN said:

It requires patience, but worth the effort if you're broke and tryna make options appear:

ez pz

99-100x (any higher and the variance might fuck you up ; tis a delicate balance) -

-increase bet to 2-4, make 20-30 bets - if hit, rinse/repeat until you can afford to responsibly raise your bet. 

-raise bet to 8-16, and go for as long as you think is wise to hunt. with a small balance it might be prudent to drop to medium bet if going into 120+ rolls, but you'll figure it out as you go along. ;)

A good rule of thumb to remember : have at least 200 of your highest bet in reserve for after the initial 3 stages of betting are complete. 

remember that if you hit a long streak, you can expect a few to come in within reasonably close proximity. It can pay off well to keep your bet high, or drop one level down in order to catch #2 or #3 that will happen within 10 rolls. :/ hate missing those. xd lol

Good luck 

Thanks you brother.

On 9/11/2018 at 6:32 PM, BLXN said:

ez pz

Good luck 

Pretty interesting, I shall give this a try and see if it works out this well for me. *fingers crossed* :D

I've tried this earlier for some time and i profited quite a bit but I lacked the patience. Next time I'll do it with a lotta patience :D

Thanks for the strat share blxn my dude ❤️