Jump to content
Marketplace to be phased out Read more... ×
Stake Community
peel1

First big win

Featured Comment

12 minutes ago, ScooterPi said:

oh noooo peel1!!!  :(

Believe me, I have sooo been there. Your luck will come around again though.  Be patient, and prepare for what to do next time around.

ik but o mannnnn that sucks thrilling thou

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JackBoi said:

That sucks man! But believe me its happened to everyone lol... Get back up there and take it slow, you got this!

Good luck brother!

Thanks man worst thing is that I spent hours getting that from a fauclet 😧

Edited by peel1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

feel very sorry for your lost , specialy because it was an bit of big loss , well , nothing else to do then just go on with living and maybe gambling , wish you succes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fvanb1 said:

feel very sorry for your lost , specialy because it was an bit of big loss , well , nothing else to do then just go on with living and maybe gambling , wish you succes

 

thanks best of luck to you to :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Fernando Guar said:

 

I think I've never had a big gain but I fully trust that one day I'll have it

well if you only play with money you can effort to loose then that day will come , everyone deserves  abig gain some time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fvanb1 said:

well if you only play with money you can effort to loose then that day will come , everyone deserves  abig gain some time

I got that win using fauclet takes awhile but hey its possilbe

JUST LOST AGAIN Chartbet:776,258,923 WHYYYYY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ScooterPi said:

Hey now tho - you got that amount of coin from a faucet?? That's awesome! 

Lol - I am most defnitely doing something wrong then. Teach me your ways!! 😊

I mean I got 0.0000050 but worked it up that high spent AGES 

1 hour ago, arteemosh said:

sorry foor you lost. good luck to you

thanks good luck to you to :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That happened to me once on dice - I will never forget.

I had about 0.03 BTC, and I wanted to go all in on dice 1.01x (so 99% chance of winning).

What happened? Of course, on the one and only game I play, I roll a 99.82, and just like that, 0.03 BTC gone :(

lol, I will never be going all in again :D Lesson learnt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i feel you.. 

as for advice, on large balance: never use martingale all the way (i meant it's ok to use and limit to like.. 25% of total balance, but not all the way to all your balance, because that's just waiting to busted), also don't go all-in, ever. chartbet can crash at as low as 0.98x (yes, you're seeing it right, it's even before you can set auto-bet to stop)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, lolipant said:

i feel you.. 

as for advice, on large balance: never use martingale all the way (i meant it's ok to use and limit to like.. 25% of total balance, but not all the way to all your balance, because that's just waiting to busted), also don't go all-in, ever. chartbet can crash at as low as 0.98x (yes, you're seeing it right, it's even before you can set auto-bet to stop)

thanks for the tip m8 :D

image.png.e13e7a45f4e570945141f893b8c35529.png

image.png.8b7b0abdc558bd0b164fb06a3c182a18.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is so sad, but just so you know, i lost with a 0.98x in chartbet. ever since, i figured going all in there could be a huge waste so i never do that anymore. anyways sorry for your loss and goodluck on future bets!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×