Stake Forum
ScooterPi

Nearly at 100 forum posts. Now what?

Featured Comment

Hey guys!

I'm just a couple little posts away from the Big 1-0-0.

100 Forum Posts! aka - now I can participate in lending forum if I choose. 

How do you all feel about lending? From both the lenders, and the errr.......lend-ees?

Do you recommend it? 

What pointers can you give for a lending noob like myself? I'm trying to steer away from making deposits, and thinking using loans might be a good way to do that...

Post #100! Here it is!!!! Where's my confetti and tiara at???

woohoo.jpg

Congratulations!  🎉

All of your posts leading up to the big’ol 100 has ever-so-slightly inched your life towards Stake... with your newfound access to lending/loans I’d hope for your sake it’s not more muck in the mire. 

Soon it’ll be my turn, don’t know if I should be looking forward hahaha 🤯

On 9/13/2018 at 5:01 AM, ScooterPi said:

Hey guys!

I'm just a couple little posts away from the Big 1-0-0.

100 Forum Posts! aka - now I can participate in lending forum if I choose. 

How do you all feel about lending? From both the lenders, and the errr.......lend-ees?

Do you recommend it? 

What pointers can you give for a lending noob like myself? I'm trying to steer away from making deposits, and thinking using loans might be a good way to do that...

Post #100! Here it is!!!! Where's my confetti and tiara at???

woohoo.jpg

what do we get frm having 100 post? is there any reward? but grats by the way, lol

14 minutes ago, Timvz said:

Congratz with that :) lots of lenders dont gonna lend you when you just past the 100 post.. But its nice that you love our community :) keep on going! xD 

TIL that you need 100 posts to able to apply a lend because i never take a lend before :D 

1 hour ago, jualid said:

TIL that you need 100 posts to able to apply a lend because i never take a lend before :D 

100post to be able to borrow money?, why do people borrow money in a gambling site? by the way, ill try to reach 100post too, how many post per day here?

1 hour ago, kingkaru said:

100post to be able to borrow money?, why do people borrow money in a gambling site? by the way, ill try to reach 100post too, how many post per day here?

I don't know man, because i never do that. Maybe you can check it here https://forum.stake.com/topic/9442-lending-useful-information/

On 9/12/2018 at 5:01 PM, ScooterPi said:

Do you recommend it? 

Since you asked, and only since you asked....

:gets out soapbox:

I think lending and borrowing to gamble is horrible.  While I am a big fan of freedom and fully support the right of people to loan money at ridiculously high rates and for people to borrow money at ridiculously high rates to gamble it is something I would never want to see anyone I care about engage in.

By gambling you are playing a rigged game for money.  In exchange it is supposed to be fun.  If you are borrowing money to play, especially at the 10% per day so many of the loansharks charge here you are double handicapping yourself, and probably not paying with money you can afford to lose.  I would never want to see anyone I cared about borrowing money from the loansharks here.

I'm not sure I understand your point about not wanting to deposit, but if it somehow is less expensive for you to borrow the money than to pay the TX fees to send it, that might be an exception.  However, there is a rumor that deposits help with the rainbot, so you'd be giving that up, besides if you lose you'll have to deposit to pay the loansharks anyway.

I think being a loan shark can be a great investment and extremely profitable but you have to be comfortable knowing you are enabling the element of Stake that is most likely to actually have a gambling problem.  I realize @Stunna and @Edward are happy to profit off these people, so why shouldn't you, but they at least are only willing to take the money they currently have, not money they don't.

:puts away soapbox:

Congratulations on your 100+ posts @ScooterPi and good luck!!!

On 9/15/2018 at 6:49 PM, villareal said:

illbe trying to do this too, pay per post right? how much per post? how payment is being calculated?

You can get pay per post after your first 30 posts, and the payment is automatically on your forum balance.

I, personally, did plenty of loans (on the side of taking them) and I have to say, I'ld be happier if they wouldn't exist... xD

Out of like 20 loans there were only 2 or 3 loans that I got decent profit from and paid back immediately. Most of the time a loan is stressful for me because I bust the amount and get into an endless hassle to pay it back. It's not just dangerous but its stressing yourself as well.

If I could choose right now, I'ld take a no to loans. Simply because you can save yourself a lot of stress... :P

Congrats

My suggestion is to stay away from lending section. It doesn't matter whether you are a lender or borrower. Trust me, I have seen many reputable members turned to scammers after they couldn't repay their loans. I had lost over 0.06 Bitcoin as a lender. There is no guarantee in this business.

On 9/12/2018 at 11:01 PM, ScooterPi said:

I would suggest taking small loans, remember, it can be very stressful if you bust a loan that you have received, and you have interest being added to the amount daily.

So it can work well, just keep them to a minimum, and if you need bigger amounts, it is safer to just make a deposit :)

If you would like a loan, feel free to check out my shop:

https://forum.stake.com/topic/11602-lending-williams-bank-btcethltc-loans/

Good luck, and congrats again on 100 posts :)