Stake Community
chrisblack

how to control addiction

Featured Comment

i am gambling addict, but i manage to stop it, what i did is i look for something that i can focus into, and that is by having baby, i play all day when i was young and single, and it feels like im wasting all my time with gambling, and i suddenly felt that i want to have a baby, for me to distract myself off gambling and focus to other thing, and so i found my girlfriend, and i have her pregnant, then now my baby is 1yr old and i am able to manage my gambling addiction coz i always think that i need the money coz i have a baby to feed, and buy all she needs, also my girlfriend is so beautiful and sexy, if you see her you will never thought that she have a baby, im so lucky to have both of them, i will edit this post later and put picture of our family, i hope this story of mine become inspiration to other, and rethink of their life, life is too short, and we only live once in this world, were lucky we are born, coz its just a coincidence that we as a sperm  able to penetrate the egg cell of our mother, its 1-1 billion chance that we are not born, so treasure everyminute that we are alive, cherish and treasure every moment that we have together with our family, 

23 hours ago, chrisblack said:

i am gambling addict, but i manage to stop it, what i did is i look for something that i can focus into, and that is by having baby, i play all day when i was young and single, and it feels like im wasting all my time with gambling, and i suddenly felt that i want to have a baby, for me to distract myself off gambling and focus to other thing, and so i found my girlfriend, and i have her pregnant, then now my baby is 1yr old and i am able to manage my gambling addiction coz i always think that i need the money coz i have a baby to feed, and buy all she needs, also my girlfriend is so beautiful and sexy, if you see her you will never thought that she have a baby, im so lucky to have both of them, i will edit this post later and put picture of our family, i hope this story of mine become inspiration to other, and rethink of their life, life is too short, and we only live once in this world, were lucky we are born, coz its just a coincidence that we as a sperm  able to penetrate the egg cell of our mother, its 1-1 billion chance that we are not born, so treasure everyminute that we are alive, cherish and treasure every moment that we have together with our family, 

goodthing for you,. some never recover, some die addicted, some got wasted and busted, but you found your way out, i give salute to you friend!

3 minutes ago, jualid said:

Do you have a hobby? Because you can use your time to do your hobby, especially for a hobby that needs so much time like fishing or playing games with your friends like dota 2, csgo or pubg.

jual is right, there a lot of thing you can do aside from betting, you can also focus on makig business, online, like buy and sell, 

1 minute ago, mimiglow said:

jual is right, there a lot of thing you can do aside from betting, you can also focus on makig business, online, like buy and sell, 

That is works too, the point is make yourself busy, do something, so you will not think about gambling anymore.

45 minutes ago, mimiglow said:

maybe focus on your family and work, coz if you make gambling as carrier , you will end up dead with eyes open, haha

yeah family first and you should only bet what you can afford to lose, if not you need to stop gambling 

Just now, fvanb1 said:

yeah i know what children can do with your llife , they can be the biigest drive to change everything in your life but i must say that i am not addicted

i agree, but im still not planning to have one at the moment, i need to be stable first before getting one, just keep it up friend chrisblack!