Stake Community
HumberRolls

I was hacked

Featured Comment

Hello, friends, how are you? I just became a victim of a hack.

1 hour ago, I sent my PINOY bank account which is the 0.02 btc amount and then I went to eat and take a shower but after 1 hour I just came back, @kinanik sent me a message to my facebook saying that if really I asked for a loan of 300k, I said no, but it informs me that someone has requested a loan from my PINOY account and I worry and just immediately check and my balance is 0, someone has stolen my 0.02 btc and 0.003 btc apart He also asked for a loan that I did not ask for and I just asked MILAN and he says that the user @agatha and the user @etude tell me that this user is lolgato

I'm sad about that, because I just need that to buy my food of the month

Edited by HumberRolls

Humber if  some one was in your account its most like because you use the same passwords on all your account and singed up some where else most likely a scam site using the same password stop using the same password and dont ever keep the same password for differnt sites. But im sure when you have 30 differnt accounts its hard to remeber that many passwords so stop making and using 30 accounts it wont be that hard. Also get some proof of who it was before accusing random people because etude said it was that person etude dont know unless it was him that did it.

just curious, did you use a 2FA?

also, as for password, i'd suggest using the long sentence but easy to remember (for you) + insert the site name somewhere

for example (no, this isn't my real password)

account 1 on stake: stakebankilovetsundereoppaibitchwithlargeeyebrow

account 2 on stake: stakemainilovetsundereoppaibitchwithlargeeyebrow

account 3 on stake: stakesuboneilovetsundereoppaibitchwithlargeeyebrow

1 hour ago, ravenyvolle2 said:

1. Dont use same passwords on your accounts but if you do, always enable your 2fa no matter what.

2. Have you given you pw to lolgato? And how did u know it was him? 

The user Agatha told on chat that he is lolgato and hacked humber account

14 hours ago, HumberRolls said:

1 hour ago, I sent my PINOY bank account which is the 0.02 btc amount and then I went to eat and take a shower but after 1 hour I just came back, @kinanik sent me a message to my facebook saying that if really I asked for a loan of 300k, I said no, but it informs me that someone has requested a loan from my PINOY account and I worry and just immediately check and my balance is 0, someone has stolen my 0.02 btc and 0.003 btc apart He also asked for a loan that I did not ask for and I just asked MILAN and he says that the user @agatha and the user @etude tell me that this user is lolgato

whos the hacker? did they know who the hacker is?

They got nice tools these days wich can crack website databases and than let a tool check out if the password is the same on a different website.. This is how paypal accounts get hacked but i do think they can do this on stake to. Even the captcha isnt save anymore because they got bots for that to :/  stupid world lmao

On 9/14/2018 at 7:39 AM, HumberRolls said:

are you sure its lolgato? wtf? is money worth than reputation and friends here? steal money will not make someone proud of himself, why not get his own money? 

Edited by mackimak
quoted many time bcoz of lag