Stake Community
dopejesse

Can't post on Lending.

Featured Comment

I want to seek a loan, but for some reason it doesn't let me post. Why? Some people don't require post count. Really not fair too need 100 to reply to a topic that doesn't require post count or high of a post count.

And rain should give to those in chat , even if they aren't betting

27 minutes ago, dopejesse said:

I want to seek a loan, but for some reason it doesn't let me post. Why? Some people don't require post count. Really not fair too need 100 to reply to a topic that doesn't require post count or high of a post count.

It is definitely fair to need 100 posts to request a loan. I wish they actually made it 150 or 200 posts.

I think the point of the rainbot is a reward active players. If the rain bot rained on active chatters that aren't betting, then the chat would just be filled with spam.

29 minutes ago, dopejesse said:

I want to seek a loan, but for some reason it doesn't let me post. Why?

The answer to your question can be found here: 

30 minutes ago, dopejesse said:

Some people don't require post count. Really not fair too need 100 to reply to a topic that doesn't require post count or high of a post count.

100 posts isn't actually enough, as Stake team helps in resolving issues regarding loan defaulting and such, they should really be (more) strict with their rules.

34 minutes ago, dopejesse said:

There are actually no clues or anything that tells us that rainbot tips users who are wagering/betting/playing or those active in chat, etc. I'm not playing for some time but I was tipped by rainbot few times already. What did I do that I received the rain? Just chatting. It's really random I guess.