Stake Community
mimiglow

I made 200k today

Featured Comment

hello, i trie what chrisblack said about mine 2.45x and it actually work, i used martingale on mines, double be on lose, and i end up making 200k from 40k, and it feels overwhelming , i think i will stay here, im from duckdice btw, thx 

16 hours ago, mimiglow said:

hello, i trie what chrisblack said about mine 2.45x and it actually work, i used martingale on mines, double be on lose, and i end up making 200k from 40k, and it feels overwhelming , i think i will stay here, im from duckdice btw, thx 

dude your lucky, in different of me, im opposite i lose alot today, i will try again tomorrow, i will check this advice that you have and try to recover my lost, 

17 hours ago, mimiglow said:

Well thats a great welcome to stake :) , duckdice got minimum bets right? Stake doesnt so i think you gonna like it around here! Also great you joined the forum. Wish you good luck mate!

14 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Martingale will always fail in the long run :(

That's just something everyone who gambles will experience at some point.

Yep, martingale for long run is deadly. It's good for OP to win that amount, but becareful about martingale mate.

10 minutes ago, jualid said:

Yep, martingale for long run is deadly. It's good for OP to win that amount, but becareful about martingale mate.

Is martingale a other word for doubling?

17 hours ago, mimiglow said:

congrats friend, you did a good job but always remember, site might get it back so dont bust, 

53 minutes ago, Timvz said:

Is martingale a other word for doubling?

I think yes, keeps doubling your base bet until you win and back to the base bet. You can simply search on google though what is martingale :D 

13 minutes ago, kingkaru said:

you lucky, me i bust 300k today, i wanna killmyself now, huhu

relax just recovery other time,

19 hours ago, mimiglow said:

grats mimi! hope you share too. 

42 minutes ago, jualid said:

I think yes, keeps doubling your base bet until you win and back to the base bet. You can simply search on google though what is martingale :D 

so this is the logic of martingale, 

On 9/14/2018 at 11:01 PM, mimiglow said:

this is awesome just continue what you are doing coz your profiting from it win more and be millionaire

On 9/14/2018 at 8:01 AM, mimiglow said:

ur too lucky, better withdraw it than stake get it back. if i win 200k i will withdraw immediately