Stake Forum
meggiemegs

My strat for wheel

Featured Comment

Hey guys I have never released a strategy that I use ever so here if the first. Its not to hard it's an easy autobet starting with selecting high 12 or you could use 14. They both have the same 3x which is what your going for now all you have to do is set the increase on loss to at least 50 to come out ahead i tend to put on 51 or 52 for the extra bonus without increasing to much. This is a strat for me that i can set the base bet at a extremly low value like 5 and set it and leave it run. It can fail as with ever other strat but it is a low slow grind and when your on a losing streak and you hit the big multiplier is when you get your money and can get some pretty huge jumps and it becomes worth it. S high 12 or 16 50% increase on loss. Dont forget to change seed once in a while :)

Is you're strategy a martingale variation or did I get it wrong?

Thanks for sharing your strat at all! Not a lot of people share good strats ;) :P

Maybe worth to try it, in case to recover. Well, bless some luck on me and others that try this strategy because changing seeds very often means changing your luck too. 

I will change a little your strategy, so I can be prepared for the very worst lost streak.  

On 9/15/2018 at 9:24 PM, meggiemegs said:

Hey guys I have never released a strategy that I use ever so here if the first. Its not to hard it's an easy autobet starting with selecting high 12 or you could use 14. They both have the same 3x which is what your going for now all you have to do is set the increase on loss to at least 50 to come out ahead i tend to put on 51 or 52 for the extra bonus without increasing to much. This is a strat for me that i can set the base bet at a extremly low value like 5 and set it and leave it run. It can fail as with ever other strat but it is a low slow grind and when your on a losing streak and you hit the big multiplier is when you get your money and can get some pretty huge jumps and it becomes worth it. S high 12 or 16 50% increase on loss. Dont forget to change seed once in a while :)

Thanks for sharing your strategy

Hi meggiemegs! I admit that I almost never go on the wheel except when it had just come out (like everyone else I think) in any case I will test your strategy on paper it looks pretty feasible I will see well?!
until then I found that the wheel was really pure hazard no matter how difficult it was! so it's nice to see a technique to do! I hope it's paying!XD thank you!
good luck for the future!😀🍀
bye!

Very nice autobet strategy, thanks for sharing. Normally I don't play this game, only if it is Wheel challenge but now I will give it a try.