Stake Forum
cococrunch

Busted all reds

Featured Comment

2 hours ago, erinLucky8s said:

Aww man! I hate that when it happens like that. I have to keep switching games around and stuff. Oh well. Good luck in your future games. Hopefully no more troubles. :)

this is my style, i switch games too, coz i feel that the longer you stay on one game, the higher the probability of busting, 

11 minutes ago, haroldjames said:

i dont play martingale in dice, its too much chanec to win but also toomuch chance to lose

But still, it's better than martingale on mines imo. Martingale always like that though, 50-50 chance to win and lose.

5 hours ago, jualid said:

That is what you got when using martingale :( and you need a high bankroll to use martingale

yeah you need to know  how much your base bet is, with out you will sureley bust and also set limit on up to how much you can lose

what does it mean when you guys say martingale?

well anyways usually dont click your luck too much on mines since bombs are almost unpredictable and should cash out every time you hit 3 or five diamonds lol just tippin

14 minutes ago, ceastem said:

what does it mean when you guys say martingale?

well anyways usually dont click your luck too much on mines since bombs are almost unpredictable and should cash out every time you hit 3 or five diamonds lol just tippin

,artingale means doubling the bet on lose, until you win, onc eyou win you will recover all your lose