Stake Forum
anonnep

Any good and cheap country to travel

Featured Comment

Romania is a cheap country for some people. You have lots of places to visit like castles, cities like Sighisoara, Brasov etc.

I really dont wanna advertise or smthing but.. Hotel? Trivago:P Anyways i would suggest you visiting a greek island while you have plenty of choices but March or June would be the best month to travel and have a great time aswel! It would be a really great opportunty to travel in case you living in EU while its kinda cheap.

Yes, Thailand is a good idea👍, I will support the commentator! I was there with my boyfriend and we really liked the rest. We traveled the whole island thanks https://ru.needcalc.com/weather/thailand Make a route and go forward to the adventures and beauty of a new culture. The main thing is to be careful if you want to take a scooter. There are almost no rules on the roads.

Well out of the many countries i have traveled the best and cheapest one which i felt makes the trip feel like a vacation was a trip to Georgia :) 

try to visit Indonesia, here are many nice panoramas of mountains, sea, countryside, beaches. if for the beach I suggest coming to Bali, and trying culinary is very diverse

If you love beaches i would suggest Philippines. We have lots of beautiful places and beaches here. And i guarantee you that it is not costly to travel here. 

Goodluck

3 hours ago, erving8888 said:

guys visit asia like malaysia,singapore.cheap to travel in those country and they have also nice food.

Yeah, this countries are good and cheap to travel, but the plane tickets are like a robbery. Flying there with whole family cost a lot. Cant afford the flight, but can afford living there :) Dilemma