anonnep

Any good and cheap country to travel

Featured Comment

Cheapest countries probably are in Asia if you want to travel around. 

Try Vietnam  or something :) 

Stay away from Europe, as it's nowhere near cheap to stay. You can always have a relative cheap stay in Hungary for example but if you compare prices to Asia... it's the way to travel. Unless you do not like spicy food :P

Most of the countries in southeast Asia are friendly to travel in and you can find cheap hotels and guest house and food in all of the countries.  My favorite place to visit is Thailand, even though the prices have 2x or more in the last few years, it's still cheap to visit.

I was very surprised by Georgia! Why did I not hear about it before, how about a great place to relax? I went on a budget but saw everything I wanted. Nature of incredible beauty. Mountains, greenery, all the trees are blooming😘. The sun is bright, the weather is gorgeous! And most importantly in this country you can relax on any budget. If you are looking for something that is not expensive, then I advise https://onewaytour.ge/categories/budget-tours/ They have a great program! It is possible and with children and older people. You will not regret!)

On 4/5/2019 at 10:28 AM, Rubirose said:

I was very surprised by Georgia! Why did I not hear about it before, how about a great place to relax? I went on a budget but saw everything I wanted. Nature of incredible beauty. Mountains, greenery, all the trees are blooming😘. The sun is bright, the weather is gorgeous! And most importantly in this country you can relax on any budget. If you are looking for something that is not expensive, then I advise https://onewaytour.ge/categories/budget-tours/ They have a great program! It is possible and with children and older people. You will not regret!)

Oh, I would be glad to visit Georgia one day, have seen its beautiful sceneries on youtube 

I live in the Balitc States in Latvia,the average salary here is 770 euro,so you can expect the prices we have here,kinda cheap for outsiders the viewers are beatiful here,just google Latvia,we got some crazy stuff for outsiders to try ;) . The ticket may not be so cheap from your country,but just look into it :) ! we have amazing stuff here,trust me.
Go to like a city outside of Riga,those are really nice places to visit . 

Oh it is really my topic. You want to know cheap and good country. The best answer is Republic of Georgia in the east Europe. Georgia is a little country with big heart. here is very cheap prices. one of the best wine.the best national foods. happy and awesome people. Black sea beach,mountains,canyons and many many good places. in my opinion it is for you. I love Georgia. It is one of the best country in the World. hello-gamarjoba  , georgia - sakartvelo , love you - mikvarxar

japan a small city not tokyo okinawa or some big ass city just a small side country city 
but if u wanna go somewhere to get urself fukt up for less money  go in bulgaria serbia macedonia greece or somewhere around them 

Hey there, I am a traveler. Europe (as it was sad before) is pretty expensive region that you can visit. I recommend to visit Maldives , cuz its pretty cheap country that includes food, bills (if you want to live a couple of weeks) also clothing are pretty cheap. This is a small country and you also can go on foot (not by moving on a bus). Buses are a little expensive (STRANGE!). First time when I wanted to go out from my country, I thought about cost of living and I was in search of that information, I found one site that helped me out with that information. It’s called costoflivingreports.com and it’s based on a big data base. So anyone can use this and could find more about it. Hope you goes well, happy travels!

Yeh come to Albania its very cheap also The sea and the places are very awsome mate, also Greece is very good dont forget that . Just google and you will see man