What's your hobbie?

Featured Comment

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

long naps on the couch,  followed by very precise belly lint extraction , ended with a rigged game of solitaire. 

I'm just kidding, i make custom knives, volunteer to fight human trafficking, and build my custom shop , and soon i will have a dog again. i think there are circumstances that change hobbies, before my accident i hiked and mountain climbed a lot, after the accident i walked and watched youtube to learn as much as i could, my hobbies seem to change year to year because of certain circumstances.

• Support

Oh man, I've had many hobbies in the past but as time passes I'm finding less and less time for them. If only there was more than 24 hours in a day. 😄

I've played the piano, dabbled in photography for some time and studied some martial arts for the last 8 years or so.

The only hobby that I'm still pursing with the same zeal as the day I started is woodworking. I've got a small shop with a few semi professional machines and it's one of the few places where I feel at peace. 😊

My avatar is actually one of the things I dabble with, although the image itself is from the internet. 😋

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

what do you mean other than stake??? theres things outside of stake?? hahhaa,, actually, i like cooking, whether be old recipes or things ive made 100 times n change them just a lil, or completely things or thinks i just make up n try n see :P

• FilipN changed the title to What's your hobbie?
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.