tjasonj

Questions about entries

Featured Comment

Just now, wilberthh said:

Hey Dan I can still edit my entry until 1 oct right? cause its not finalize yet. Thank you very much dan!! :D

So for this month only 42 entries right? :/

Goodluck everyone! :D

Yeah, im just currently working on an automated system to post the capture, so ignore me constantly locking the topic with an automated message.

2 hours ago, wilbur said:

the winner is the higest investor at the end of september or october?

Starts October, ends October. Its a monthly tournament.

Guys that's only the first contest so it will take a little time before reaching the 1000 or 500 entries, but we'll be there at one point ;)

And the reason the entries need to be posted almost 1 month before the results is obvious : it's a prediction. If we allowed people to post their idea until just a few days before the end, it will be less interesting and early players will have a disadvantage :)

1 hour ago, Kargai said:

Guys that's only the first contest so it will take a little time before reaching the 1000 or 500 entries, but we'll be there at one point ;)

And the reason the entries need to be posted almost 1 month before the results is obvious : it's a prediction. If we allowed people to post their idea until just a few days before the end, it will be less interesting and early players will have a disadvantage :)

i agree with this guy. it's insane to wait til the last hour then post or edit your post