Stake Forum
Snike

Looking for wallet app (BTC, ETH, LTC)!!

Featured Comment

I like wallets where your the owner of private keys. Blockchain is one of them, and they have multiple coins now too! If your seriously holding massive coins then id suggest havign a node for each seperate cryptocoin. I use to have bitcoin core but it got so big. . .

6 hours ago, blueprints said:

I like wallets where your the owner of private keys. Blockchain is one of them, and they have multiple coins now too! If your seriously holding massive coins then id suggest havign a node for each seperate cryptocoin. I use to have bitcoin core but it got so big. . .

+1 ..Important thing before choosing a wallet service is that if they allow a person to hold private keys or not. I would suggest to go for wallets that allow users to hold private keys.

Regarding Blockchain, I will say it used to be a very good wallet service but with developments they are making their service only worse. I can see here many using Blockchain but I suggest them to shift over to other wallets.

I don't know many wallet apps that allows you multiple currencies but here are some that I have used : Jaxx and Coinomi. I haven't used Jaxx properly but I am quite frequent in using Coinomi and to this date it still works like a charm and never had any complaints while using Coinomi.

I use Coinomi on my Android phone and the new desktop version on my pc. They

only recently made a pc version. It also works very well and is updated really well. The

Jaxx Liberty I use and also works very well on pc and mobile phones. The mostly polished desktop

wallet is Exodus. Looks super polished UI and functions elegantly on the pc. No Android version is

available yet but coming soon. My only wish is that exodus will add Doge coin to the App. I'm surprised

that they haven't done that yet haha. Cheers! 😎

Posted (edited)

hy friend if u not control then go for a pc wallet name exodus wallet  ,its 64bit and cold wallet check it and hope fulfill u r requirements.its also worked in android too.

Edited by rajamishra

i like jaxx i used to store some dogecoin back in the days in it but nowadays i just  use binance 
but jax is like rly cool they got an app as well and u can store like  many types of crypto in it 
but maybe the coolest crypto wallet ish would be the btc debit card xd

2 hours ago, niki014 said:

i like jaxx i used to store some dogecoin back in the days in it but nowadays i just  use binance 
but jax is like rly cool they got an app as well and u can store like  many types of crypto in it 
but maybe the coolest crypto wallet ish would be the btc debit card xd

I personally would never recommend keeping any decent amounts of coins using ex: binance ... 

As a Online Wallet. If they get hacked/take off. Ya lost it all. Cheers! 👽

On 9/22/2018 at 8:43 PM, Snike said:

So I am looking for *the* best app that lets me secure and store my bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin all in one app! It needs to be availabe in Europe and has to be on android?

Do you use a mobile wallet yourself? Whats the best app for that purpose in your opinion?

I found the BRD or Bread wallet yesterday. It lets me store BTC, BCH, ETH and a few random cryptos! But I'm a little concerned about the safety of that app it looks too easy to get into. But other than that I like the interface and easy use of that app!

If you're still up for this, I recommend coins.ph! :)

here is my referral link if you're willing to help me out :D

Also, I made a giveaway about this and i'm willing to tip you in stake up to 10k sats just for verifying your identity here! Check this out: https://forum.stake.com/topic/21526-10k-sats-for-those-who-completes/

This is one of the most trusted crypto wallet app and widely used here in the PH, so I assure its security and credibility.

19 minutes ago, sdsdfbsfsd said:

well personally i use free wallet it is easy enough to setup and you can secure your wallet with 2-step verification etc, it also has a built in coin exchange system which is pretty neat to be honest :)

Umm if you still do use this wallet i suggest you try to withdraw all your coins as soon as you can they have scammed me before for 2$ saying that i did some illegal things and they locked me out of my wallet.

10 hours ago, ceastem said:

If you're still up for this, I recommend coins.ph! :)

here is my referral link if you're willing to help me out :D

Also, I made a giveaway about this and i'm willing to tip you in stake up to 10k sats just for verifying your identity here! Check this out: https://forum.stake.com/topic/21526-10k-sats-for-those-who-completes/

This is one of the most trusted crypto wallet app and widely used here in the PH, so I assure its security and credibility.

I never knew you got wallets specific to different countries. Oh well, I guess you learn something new each day. I use a global wallet not linked to a certain country. Hopefully you get lots of refferals :D

On 9/22/2018 at 4:10 PM, Snike said:

I'm the worst person when it comes to be self-disciplined and *not gambling*. I just can't do it lol... Thats why I'm looking for an actual wallet app :P

I can relate to that XD

On 9/22/2018 at 5:06 PM, skywallkee said:

Why don't you try with Stake? I mean, it is a pretty good "wallet" if you don't gamble and the fees aren't that high. :D Also, I guess that every wallet with a 2FA and a password is more than enough to be called secure. :)

I dont think you can just deposit crypto and then withdraw without wagering. If not that is essentially trading crypto, and i dont think Stake caters for that purpose. You are meant to gamble it, so it's not such a good "wallet" 😛 

But true it does work like a wallet. I had some USD in an account and I was able to deposit with BTC/LTC and without much knowledge I deposited when the BTC and LTC price was lower and then after a while I realised I had more profits because of this. Sadly it wasn't long till I busted them all xD 

But yeah you aren't allowed to just deposit and withdraw. 

i am using trust wallet on android.

The only reason I use them is becuase they have an option for instant withdrawals for 1k satoshi fees, and they pay 4.08% interest on your balance, compounded daily.   It is not much, but it's the only reliable wallet that pays a decent interest rate. Most BTC wallets don't pay any interest.