Jump to content
Stake Forum
ceastem

Dice auto bet tactic

Featured Comment

so yeah i've been trying to find a foolproof way to earn slowly but surely while i'm doing something else.

i start my bet on 8 eth and set the winning rate to 90%

on loss increase by 1000% which will recover your previous loss in case you lose.

so i have around .04 eth on my account and it needs me to lose at least 5 times to make it unrecoverable.

for the sake of others i won't speak in terms of numbers

but with 90 percennt chance win rate it is possible to lose twice in a row, seldom thrice, never seen fourth and almost negligible chance to lose 5th time in a row!

so in short you can earn slowly but surely with this technique. note that this process is slow but at least you're getting something while idle right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like to good strat :)

According to the statistics, you will lose 5 bets in a row (at a 90% win rate), every 100,000 bets.

So, it's important to note that there is no foll proof way to win, sadly :(

Good luck though, and if you use this remember to change the seed every now and then :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 10:39 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I once went all in with 0.05 BTC, dice 1.01x, on the very first roll, I busted :( Even with a low multiplier, you can still lose, definitely no foolproof way, sadly.

Well shennie the point here is not go all in on first roll, i always assume that i will lose on the primary rolls and increase while keeping a high win rate and raking back the lost base bet. Bevause of the high win rate, although it is possible to loe consecutively, the chances to win get so high as heavens on the next roll after 5 consecutive losing rolls. That is why it is necessary for this trick to have very low base bets.

Although yes its true that there is no foolproof way to win,but you can always increase your chances of winning not by blindbetting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I try not to use automatic betting for dice with the intention of making profit especially when the "increase on loss" setting is involved and enabled as you can easily walk away for just a moment to get a drink or so to come back to a completely zero or busted balance when terrible red streaks starts coming along caused very large stacking of the basebet. 

So for me, preferably playing dice the manual way just to be just slightly more in control or as much or I could have. 🎲

Edited by Etude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ceastem said:

Well shennie the point here is not go all in on first roll, i always assume that i will lose on the primary rolls and increase while keeping a high win rate and raking back the lost base bet. Bevause of the high win rate, although it is possible to loe consecutively, the chances to win get so high as heavens on the next roll after 5 consecutive losing rolls. That is why it is necessary for this trick to have very low base bets.

Although yes its true that there is no foolproof way to win,but you can always increase your chances of winning not by blindbetting

Yeah, that was a costly mistake which I will definitely never make again! Some lessons are costly to learn...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen a strategy very similar to this ran for hours with out fail, but the % on loss was lower and so was the base bet. I am a firm believer that the casino did not create and auto win system for anyone but themselves... thus, no fool proof systems.. just some that can roll longer than others, before the inevitable happens. One of my rules I made for myself, is no auto... and every time I break it, even just to use the restroom or have a smoke... I pay for it. Hope you find what you are looking for tho... best of luck on that x_X

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 1:25 PM, ceastem said:

so yeah i've been trying to find a foolproof way to earn slowly but surely while i'm doing something else.

i start my bet on 8 eth and set the winning rate to 90%

on loss increase by 1000% which will recover your previous loss in case you lose.

so i have around .04 eth on my account and it needs me to lose at least 5 times to make it unrecoverable.

for the sake of others i won't speak in terms of numbers

but with 90 percennt chance win rate it is possible to lose twice in a row, seldom thrice, never seen fourth and almost negligible chance to lose 5th time in a row!

so in short you can earn slowly but surely with this technique. note that this process is slow but at least you're getting something while idle right?

Well, I see that every green/win roll there is flat profit value, don't care how much the lost streak happen before that win. I have been trying at many places and the result is similar. Its about increased profit (more lost streak before win, more profit), flat profit (same profit for all of the lost streak number before win) and decreased profit (more lost streak before win, less profit, even negative profit). The rest of all are busted, for various time. I think that is not recommended to use auto bet system for a long time. Based on my experience, short time maybe profitable while you will be busted for long time run whatever the lost streaks number you can covered. I want to aware the "both of the player and bookie have the possibilities to be lost". A single theory of probability can't be used at gambling area.

Edited by Ros-In | typo, italic is edited

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This sounds like a good strategy not gonna lie. I'll try it the next time I have a decent balance! Thanks!

I usually go for a 2x payout start on dice. But it usually ends up in busting big time xD I have made quite some profit with it though in the past.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have try some auto bot on Dice! A few times it works and alot of time i lose my money. haha i had like 0.005 ETH and made it up t 0.04 Then i lose everything. Fast money making on Dice and fast losing haha. i play with On loss 60% i like to play Risky.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/2/2018 at 2:42 PM, Rona13 said:

my tactic for any currency rate 1 if you lose 100% on 3 in winnings to the typical rate and so may the rate rise up to 2 million maximum for 10,000 rolls

Be careful with martingale, it can be tempting, but can catch up to you in the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These types of strategies are always going to bust all you balance on the long run or even from the beginning if you get unlucky. You can play with 99% chance win rate and still lose if you get a few busts during 5 bets so absolutely nothing is sure when playing dice 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 8:25 AM, ceastem said:

i start my bet on 8 eth and set the winning rate to 90%

on loss increase by 1000% [...]

so i have around .04 eth on my account and it needs me to lose at least 5 times to make it unrecoverable.

If I have the numbers right, you can actually sustain 5 losses in a row (8+88+968+10648+117128 = 128840, which is a bet you can still make), so it's actually 6 losses in a row to make it unrecoverable. This makes your system sound better than you did, however I am still totally scared of it, and I wouldn't use it myself. I know it's "next to impossible" for this to happen, but I am certain that if you ran it long enough, maybe it would work for a day, a week, a month, but eventually, you will hit those "impossible odds" and it will bust all of your hard work.. I have seen and experienced similar happen too many times to want to risk that again. But thanks for the post, it's definitely food for thought. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

XD that 5 times is very likely to happend my friend. even at 90% win rate. ive gotten 6 in a row before. Cant leave this auto running by itself or you will surely bust at some point. The longer you play on auto without changing anything, the system will eventually catch up to bust you. It is design to pick up on your habits and beat it. It works for sure, ive done this setting in PD and ive managed to build from it. But it can also eat your balance just as quicly if left unattended. xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very often (almost daily) when i'm not playing a serious game with valuable coin, I setup this marginal strategy on autobet:

Bet amount: 0.00000004
Payout: 6 (Win chance 16.5%)
Increase On Lose: 25%
Balance: 1.0 (considering there is no Stop on lose function)

According to my calculations, it takes 70 rolls to 1.0 will be busted.
Mathematically: Odds of losing 70 bets in a row at 16.5000%: Once every 303351.90 bets.

My experience is that it happens (70 red streak) in about a quarter of cases (25%).
My problem is often that the autobet stops itself... 

I think there is no reliable strategy for autobet and I would never have missed it without control when i will play with a more valuable coin.

1.1x - 2.9x multiplier with marginale strategy on autobet, it bust me many times.

I also remember that 1 time I had played 1.1x (90% Win chance), I got 5 loses in a row very quickly after beginning and that had busted my 1 ltc balance immediately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, pfodo said:

Very often (almost daily) when i'm not playing a serious game with valuable coin, I setup this marginal strategy on autobet:

Bet amount: 0.00000004
Payout: 6 (Win chance 16.5%)
Increase On Lose: 25%
Balance: 1.0 (considering there is no Stop on lose function)

According to my calculations, it takes 70 rolls to 1.0 will be busted.
Mathematically: Odds of losing 70 bets in a row at 16.5000%: Once every 303351.90 bets.

My experience is that it happens (70 red streak) in about a quarter of cases (25%).
My problem is often that the autobet stops itself... 

I think there is no reliable strategy for autobet and I would never have missed it without control when i will play with a more valuable coin.

1.1x - 2.9x multiplier with marginale strategy on autobet, it bust me many times.

I also remember that 1 time I had played 1.1x (90% Win chance), I got 5 loses in a row very quickly after beginning and that had busted my 1 ltc balance immediately.

Interesting I will try it :) thank you for a good advice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×