connesa

My stress reliever...

Featured Comment

after a long tiring day of work heres my stress reliever potion ???hehehe joke.i always got watermelon juice in our fridge.pure watermelon juice to be exact,idk if you also love this but this is really one of my fav.fruit ever.???

20170928_112450.jpg

On 9/28/2017 at 10:36 PM, connesa said:

after a long tiring day of work heres my stress reliever potion ???hehehe joke.i always got watermelon juice in our fridge.pure watermelon juice to be exact,idk if you also love this but this is really one of my fav.fruit ever.???

20170928_112450.jpg

gimme xD i want lemon juice too!

On 9/29/2017 at 12:36 AM, connesa said:

20170928_112450.jpg

I respect those drinks. Personally, in the mornings I charge with green cocktails or icy water with lemon before training after waking up.

Spoiler

Green CocktailDVBYYAZ3G2VFAUFDJIY4ARTFGA.jpg

Edited by philosophy

On 9/28/2017 at 10:36 PM, connesa said:

20170928_112450.jpg

wow, its pure water with some melon! haha, lovely!

Hello,

My favorite stress is music, every day I wake up to music, when I play music when it does not go music, all the music, I also like to smoke grass but reasonably. These are the 2 things that rest and relax me!

Good luck for the future and have a good day!