Stake Forum
ceastem

Chat groups

Featured Comment

How about letting us create our own chat groups we can join and control who joins? this way spammers can be kicked out of groups and we can speak in peace with other people. of course there should be like a default chat for new accounts for i don't know 1 week or month of continuously betting? i know i fall in this category but it hurts me that most newbies are tagged as spammers cause they spam the chat for rain and therefore annoy old users.

i am a newbie myself and would like to be one of the youngest addition to the family as i might call it, but with all these spamming alt accounts, i think this would be hard to prove specially in english channel. 

could be a bad idea  I think its more about everyone being welcome in the same place , I'm not too sure I would like to not be welcome into any chat groups myself , different languages  are a given but just for the sake of spammers not so much

Just now, testB said:

Seems unnecessary for Stake to provide this. You could have your circle use one of the various social platforms available, like discord. 

hmm thats a big point lol i feel so bad for me for not thinking that. thanks!

Stake currently has the waging requirement to start chatting, if this is a big problem, then I'm sure they could increase the requirement.

But also remember, the faucet has been reduced heavily, so I think the current wagering requirement to chat is quite fair :)

High possibility that scammers will join those rooms and will be completely out of control of moderators since there wouldn't be enough of them to watch over them. In my opinion this is bad idea.