Stake Forum
DanielRandomDud

Custom Wheel idea

Featured Comment

Hello guys

Today i got idea of new feature that could be added to stake.

Creating custom wheel . Meaning you can create wheel with number of segments of your choice as well as setting the payouts up.

Its indeed pretty simple to create.

That way you can for example create 50 segment wheel with 1 *50 payout or similar wheels of your choice.

I believe it will boost ammount of games on wheel.

What do you think? would you like to create custom wheel game for yourself to play?

Let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts.

Thanks

This is definitely a great idea to be able to customise exactly what multiplier is possiblr as long as it is within the  RTP (Return to Player). Would probably increase the player base of Wheel if customization is available.

On 9/30/2018 at 2:31 AM, DanielRandomDud said:

Hello guys

Today i got idea of new feature that could be added to stake.

Creating custom wheel . Meaning you can create wheel with number of segments of your choice as well as setting the payouts up.

Its indeed pretty simple to create.

That way you can for example create 50 segment wheel with 1 *50 payout or similar wheels of your choice.

I believe it will boost ammount of games on wheel.

What do you think? would you like to create custom wheel game for yourself to play?

Let me know if you have any ideas or thoughts.

Thanks

I think that's a very good thing. but what about the difference in PO in each risk ? it seems like it's quite complicated: v

I would like more of a variety with the wheel as well, maybe not customisable, but at least more options to choose from. I think this could also be a good idea for plinko, to add up to 18 pins, it would definitely increase the number of players :D

I wish we could customize our own payout having  limit ofcourse, but have the ability to chooose where go place specific payouts and which parts of the wheel to comprimize on.. just slimply having freedom to be creative not only in placement on the forthe multiplier, bit also how much of slot youre willing to give up on for a much higher payout. .. xD..

Since the Wheel game has been revamped and you can now choose from a variety of payouts and pins (up to 50 pins; max 49.5x payout), I will lock the topic. :) 

Thanks for the suggestion, keep it up! :) 

Have a lovely day!