Stake Forum
Steve

[Closed] Creative Writing Giveaway #1 - 100 BTC Plinko win!

Featured Comment

EDIT:

Click here to claim your prize

https://stake.com/?coupon=GAW002

Top 5 Winners

luizoruivo, predatorcarp, jerome2526, zhep, hunter

So it's a normal night just like any other, you come on Stake to make a few bets and maybe talk with a few friends. You decide to try your luck on some Plinko and everything is going well. You have a nice win streak going so you decide to up the stakes a bit to the 16 pin high risk multiplier. You go to make a bet of .01 Bitcoin but accidentally put .1 Bitcoin and click the big green bet button. A fraction of a second after you've clicked bet you realise what you've done and feel your heart sink. As you watch the red Plinko ball fall downwards in what appears to be slow motion your eyes become fixated on the game more and more after every pin hit. Then it happens. The red ball is united with Plinko's greatest treasure, the 1000x win! Your Stake wallet instantly exceeds 100 Bitcoins and then...

Finish the story!

Write a short story of at least 5 sentences about what you would do next if this happened to you.

Ideas

-Would you bet again?

-What would you do with 100 Bitcoins?

-Would your life change? What would it be like?

The giveaway part

-The top 5 stories will win .0008 BTC

-Everyone else will win .0002 BTC

-Winners will be chosen in 5 days

3 hours ago, Steve said:

So it's a normal night just like any other, you come on Stake to make a few bets and maybe talk with a few friends. You decide to try your luck on some Plinko and everything is going well. You have a nice win streak going so you decide to up the stakes a bit to the 16 pin high risk multiplier. You go to make a bet of .01 Bitcoin but accidentally put .1 Bitcoin and click the big green bet button. A fraction of a second after you've clicked bet you realise what you've done and feel your heart sink. As you watch the red Plinko ball fall downwards in what appears to be slow motion your eyes become fixated on the game more and more after every pin hit. Then it happens. The red ball is united with Plinko's greatest treasure, the 1000x win! Your Stake wallet instantly exceeds 100 Bitcoins and then...

you jump from the chair you sit on with a big smile on your face, you scream repeatedly as loud as your lungs can take "I WON 100 BITCOINS, I'M RICH AND I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT". After a lot of dancing, screaming and messing all the house, you calm down a few seconds to take a break as you did it for a few hours already. The break is over in less than a second and you start screaming again. All the neighbours around from the old and dirty block of flats can hear your screams and come to your door to see if you're being robbed or you want to suicide. You slam the door and run out of the building, letting all opened. You're going in the first bank you find, withdraw all the BTCs you won and start throwing away money on things you couldn't afford before, such as a new and better apartment, expensive electronics and furniture, a trip on an island and in the end you go to the most expensive restaurant. After that night, you start investing in a company and grow your income so that you'll get in the list of the most valued humans on earth.

5 hours ago, Steve said:

and then...

My heart skips a beat. I pinch myself to test whether I'm dreaming - and I realize this is real. My hands start shaking as I touch the mouse, which a bead of sweat dripping down from my face. I am silent. I tremble and I try to log into my bitcoin wallet. "I have to withdraw", I repeat to myself in my head. "This can't be real". I copy the withdrawal address and paste it into Stake. I check every letter of the address 5 times, I can't copy/paste the wrong address. *Click* My Stake balance drops to zero - the money reflects in my wallet.

I rush to pay off all my debts, buy my brother a home for him and his family, and treat myself to a world tour. I decide to hold the balance in bitcoins, as an investment, to help save for retirement. 

I continue to never gamble again, and live a happy and fulfilling life xD

If i had win 100 bitcoins then i would definitely freakout and stand on my chair and dance and screem all over my place and i wolud rush to payout options and withdraw only 98 bitcoins with those bitcoin i will first pay my bills and then buy a new house and then buy the worlds costlyiest pc in the world and then i will be streaming out stake.com with those 2 bitcoins and i will help with the left over bitcoin i will help poor persons with some food and cloths and i would also printed a advertisement of stake.com with my refferal and stucked all over my area in short i would be very happy 

On 10/1/2018 at 2:43 PM, Steve said:

- Would you bet again?

-What would you do with 100 Bitcoins?

-Would your life change? What would it be like?

I would not bet again because that is much a money, it's so overwhelming. Even you can build a new business with 100 bitcoins. Maybe I would promoting Stake than bet it again. 

and then...

I was jumping like a kid, and try to not believe it.  I'm trying to ask people if I really got that 100 bitcoin by accident, and will giving some to active people. I would host many giveaway about Stake. And then, I'm going to ask my parents to go vacation, and I want to meet you. I will saying so many thanks and bow to you because you change my life. 

But I know, It's a normal night like any others. 

I woke up, and crying. Knowing that, it was a dream. 

But if it happen in another day, I would do like what I said before.

And yeah, I would spare my money to foundation that need some funds and promoting Stake.

Edited by flansca

If this happened to me - I probably would not believe it at once, I would update the balance 50 times)) If the balance remained in place - there would have been a big rain in all the chat rooms)) and brought the money to the card. 10 bitkoins transferred to the account of children who do not have parents. Then I would buy a house in the Maldives and stay there with my family forever))

;););)

I tell my mother I made $ 600 000 on the computer. She gets scared and thinks I invaded NASA and tosses my computer out the window. I look at her calmly and say that this will not stop me from having my money. Then my mother throws me out the window.
I walk limping and immediately go to a friend's house because I want to get the BTCs as fast as possible. My friend opens the door and looks me in the eye.

_I need your computer to draw $ 600 000 that I just won.

In my left hand a crutch, in my right hand my notebook into pieces. We walk to his room, his mother notices that I'm limping and accompanying us.

_What do you boys want to do? _ she said.

My friend says that he will lend me his computer so I can get the value I earned. his frightened mother tosses the computer, me and my friend out the window.

At least the value can pay our two stays in the emergency of a private hospital

Edit 1: I'm not good with grammar, but I hope you have pleased :)

Edited by luizoruivo | wrong number

"Firstly, i will post bet on chat. Then I would write to the admin about options to transfer 40 btc for 10 charity actions, 4 btc each. 60 btc left so i would withdraw about 50 btc. After that i would play and raise up to 20 btc, and tipped best friends (about 20) 0.4 btc. 12 btc, Do a lot of rains to 5btc. and rest give to mods/support for betting." In life doesn't count how much money you have or what you have, it counts how big heart have you got. Its a lot of money. You can keep 100btc money for yourself and be happy, or... Keep some of it and rest give away and be the happiest man in the world, because u helped too... so... Everything from me and my heart. Good luck all.

Would I bet again? - well, half in the bag, half on green. : D With 100btc there would be a few huge rain in the chat :D

After that, I think I would first tattoo every centimeter of my skin. :D

It would probably show who real friends are, so my life would be changed yes.

12 hours ago, Steve said:

Your Stake wallet instantly exceeds 100 Bitcoins and then...

I just can't believe my eyes, my mind is telling me to scream and live the dream itself. But then I go back to the reality, not believing what happened. I either go up to my girl friend or call her, being all shaken up. I just can't believe it, it's just scary. Since this is just an outstanding amount of money, I decide to withdraw to my wallet and really give it a think, if I should just withdraw it all to my bank account, what's the plan ? I just can't believe what has happened and of course have a drink of some strong alcohol (Obviously after I withdrew and tipped my best friends on stake). I also ask the support members to please shut down my private messages, so I won't be seeing dead people in my pm, or people so desperate for money to pretend they are really in need of it. I go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up like a new born, still thinking it was all a dream. Seeing my lovely bitcoins on my wallet, just over-whelmed me. I tell only my trust ones and share the money equally between my family, for everything they've done for me. Helping few charities and deciding to take my girl and my best friend for a trip around the world, with the greatest experiences possible. Put at least 75% of the amount on the saving/black hour bank account and enjoying my now changed beautiful, unbelievable, lucky life. Thank you.

Hope you guys enjoyed this, sorry that it's more than 5 sentences, i just got taken off the track after thinking it could eventually be a reality. 

Edited by Kuba

Your Stake wallet instantly exceeds 100 Bitcoins and then...

you start to feel an enourmous increase in your bloodflow and your heartrate seems to go crazy. Your view turns black only flashing "100 BTC"-signs are visible to your eyes... 

Next thing you notice, you wake up in a rubber-padded cell with a straitjacket on. They're telling you about yourself and how you told them that "you won 600k$ on your pc and you need to get back there super quickly!". The doctors all have a small stake logo on their chest and all seem to look like @Edward. The nurses have a similarity to the stake support team. 

At this moment you realise you've just been captured by the "Stake-addict hunters" themselves and you'll never be on stake ever again. :(

Not every story has a happy end.

Edited by Snike

11 hours ago, Steve said:

As you watch the red Plinko ball fall downwards in what appears to be slow motion your eyes become fixated on the game more and more after every pin hit. Then it happens. The red ball is united with Plinko's greatest treasure, the 1000x win! Your Stake wallet instantly exceeds 100 Bitcoins and then...

... you suddenly fall down from chair with aloud that "Became Richhh", While your hands are shaking, you try to check history whether to see that really hit or just a dream. You click to replay bet, and say yess, finally hit. And You want to hit one more time with trying 100x to make sure if win again while dreaming to purchase Lamborghini next day after withdraw. and than a yatch. You come stake to play at the port while laying and drinking champagne together blond and brunette girls.

First of all if I would win 100BTC I will be in heaven. I will transfer 10 BTC to binance exchange and wait for the next bull run. 

Check them out at the right moment so i can pay my apartment to the bank and get a new car, wile i put the rest of the 89 BTC in to a cold walet and keep them for my little 1 year boy. And I'm thinking they will be an awesome gift for him at the age of 21.

And at last with the other 1 BTC i would investing it in some alt coins so i can increase the income.

Sorry for bad grammar but English is not my native language :).

What would i do if i had a 100 bitcoin?

I'll invest it on legit businesses, buy house, ask my girlfriend if she wants to marry me while she doesn't have a clue that i won 100 bitcoins. If she said no and broke up with me I'll tell her that I won 100 bitcoin and if that changes her mind ? Probably I'll change my mind too about marrying her. 😂😂 But if She said yes. Well Starting a Family will be the best start . 

Investments or maybe own a Business is a good idea. Starting a Family With your own business is Better.

I will not waste my Money on Something I wont be needing for a long time. maybe I'll Spend it on Shelter/Source of Income/Family/ Anything that i can think of to make my life better.

And I Will Help some people too, someone who need it the most.

Edited by gilzbruce01

I would give it away to charity. I make enough money to support my family and give them everything they need. Having an extra 100 BTC would not increase my familys quality of life or happiness in any meaningful or permanent way. On the other hand, 100 BTC can mean the world to a family in need,I will bet again for sure and will happen the same thing the first time happend to me and get back my 100 BTC that i spent on charity and be happy!!!

If I win 100 bitcoin I will not bet again i'll just invest it or maybe I'll use it on trading. What else should i do?Maybe I will travel the world with my family. I want to experience life on other places.

Build my own house! have Kids! Have the life that I've been Dreaming my whole life. I will party like hell with my friends! I'll help a lot of people maybe give them job or something.  

I will make my own gambling site. 😂 

My life would be different but I'll still be me. I wont forget how is it like to have nothing and just waiting for the 3 minutes faucet i can get from stake.com 😂😂😂 

I will buy the things i need to improve or develop the talents that i might have. 

and I will give 1 bitcoin to Steve for the giveaway. 😂😂😂😂

17 hours ago, Steve said:

and then...

I freeze. Everything seems to be in slow motion. I try to scream, but my voice does not come to me. My mouth is open, i don't even blink. "Oh my god!" goes my brain. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" it keeps going. I refresh the page for i can't believe my eyes. If this is god joking with me i'll stab him (or her, women can be god too) in the eye. If stake is pulling a prank I will burn their HQ down. The page loads, it's still there. This is real, it's not a joke. I start to jump while still sitting down (it just looks terribly weird and wrong). My voice comes back to me. "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!". No this is not an ordinary Yes scream of happiness. This is a U$600,000 scream. This makes Chris Hemsworth's "YESSSS" when seeing the Hulk in Thor Ragnarok sound like a whisper.

My wife wakes up, scared, and comes to the living room. "What the heck is going on?", she says. "BABY WE JUST WON 600,000 DOLLARS". She doesn't believe at first, but when I show her the value on the screen she screams aswell. "Withdraw!!!", she says. "Wait, but maybe i can bet half of it and try to double it." just the thought of betting 50btc seems absurd, painful and so goddamn happy at the same time. "Don't you fucking dare!" she says, spoiling my dreams. "Alright, alright."

I withdraw the money to my coinbase wallet. I can't withdraw everything to my bank account, the police will come for me. Although right now fuck the police, i could probably make my own police. Alright let's not drift in thoughts right? Let's transfer most of it to paypal and buy most of things online. And so we do, we buy the latest gadgets, trade our garbage phones for iPhones XS, finally buy our so wanted xbox one and playstation 4. We buy two houses, one of them by the beach, 2 new cars, we help out our families, i bye a BADASS motorcycle, new clothes. Soon we realize we already spent almost half of the money. It's time to invest. "Maybe i can bet the rest and double it?" I try once again. "DON'T YOU DARE" she says. She's right, i would probably bust everything on blackjack like a lunatic. We started reading more about cryptocurrencies, make small investments on new promising coins, also buy a few stock actions on solid enterprises. Things go well, i produce my music, start to study theatre, she opens up her make up artist shop, we travel every 6 months. All goes well. Life is good.

Thank you, Stake.

18 hours ago, Steve said:

and then...

I carry on betting, I don't know when to stop gambling on stake.com is just so much fun, i try to gain more but i can't help myself. i end up ripping and ripping, i think the only way to earn back my losses is to get an insane 1000x again, but instead i lose.

Rainbot: You have recieved 0.00004352 LTC from the rain!

I feel like I'm going up the clouds, I feel myself the world's most luckiest, I will tiped for the 100 people I see on chatting .001BTC. Then I would withdraw 98BTC,

I will give my family 5BTC, I think they will be happy 😋. Use 10BTC to buy sausages :) lol so if i could buy almost endless sausages i would love sausages. The remaining money I will invest in BTC, I will hold it and wait for the future reply. And ... 1BTC left ... I will let the legend repeat again. Stake is bestttt

Edited by willmors

On 10/1/2018 at 3:43 PM, Steve said:

and then...

I will ask my girlfriend "Do you want to go around the world with me? :) ". I bet my girl will be so hyped and everything but of course (dont tell her) that I will use only 50 btc for that which is quite a hefty price already.  the 25 BTC will be given to my family and 23 remaining BTC will be spent to start a business of some sort here, I know I am still young and all but sometimes I can't help but think about my future with my Girl.

Oh yeah the remaining 1BTC will go to rain in English chat lol although most of you don't know me cause i hang around filipino chat only. Well I shouldn't feel all the blessings rain right? gotta share some of it.

and the last BTC is for my school. Since I have 2 years left in School I gotta make sure I still have some left for it haha. With that all my dreams are done: travel the world with my "world", pay back my parents for their sacrifices in raising me, and lastly, a Diploma and a title of Engineering bestowed on my name as I longed for it since childhood.

That's all folks, how many sentences was that again? did i violate any rules? lol

If I had won 100 bitcoins, I would have jumped with joy and would not believe that my eyes think that this is all a dream. Then I will immediately rest from the bets and will not play for a few days. I would give people 1-2 bitcoins in the chat so that they too would be happy. 5-10 Bitcoins would be donated to charity for children. With the money I won, I went to rest with my wife. Then I would buy an apartment and a car. Part of the money would give mom. The rest would be invested in the business.

And then I’m shouting out loud with the force and running up and down through my house because i feel like a raffle winner . And I will cashout like 95 btc and will donate some of them to charity and foundation. Some to my school payment and some to my parents to use as their wishes. and I will take a vacation with these money to make my family happy 

3 minutes ago, Kippo said:

And then I’m shouting out loud with the force and running up and down through my house because i feel like a raffle winner . And I will cashout like 95 btc and will donate some of them to charity and foundation. Some to my school payment and some to my parents to use as their wishes. and I will take a vacation with these money to make my family happy 

My stake username Kittkatt 

If this happen to me first i Will freeze for few second , then i i'll start Screaming

30% i Will donate to orphanage / old ppl home / victims of earthquake & tsunami on palu Indonesia

30% for build home shelter for cat and dog

The rest i Will buy my parent home , share with all ppl i know and start investing on property