Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryzen7

Bitcoin new record

Featured Comment

Bitcoin rallies to new record, market cap hits $50 billion for first time.

Bitcoin surged above $3,000 to reach a new all-time high over the weekend, less than a week after a split that worried some investors.

Bitcoin BTCUSD, -0.93% peaked Saturday at a record $3,360.87, according to CoinDesk.com. By Sunday, the cryptocurrency had settled down to $3,286.87, with a market cap of $53.4 billion, according to Coinmarketcap.com. Saturday marked the first time bitcoin surpassed $50 billion in market cap.

If you still have not read this Market Watch article i recommend it : Confused about bitcoin? 10 things you need to know !

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-bitcoin-2017-08-02

On 6/8/2017 at 11:22 PM, Ryzen7 said:

Bitcoin surged above $3,000 to reach a new all-time high over the weekend, less than a week after a split that worried some investors.

Bitcoin BTCUSD, -0.93% peaked Saturday at a record $3,360.87, according to CoinDesk.com. By Sunday, the cryptocurrency had settled down to $3,286.87, with a market cap of $53.4 billion, according to Coinmarketcap.com. Saturday marked the first time bitcoin surpassed $50 billion in market cap.

If you still have not read this Market Watch article i recommend it : Confused about bitcoin? 10 things you need to know !

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/10-things-you-need-to-know-about-bitcoin-2017-08-02

yeah bitcoin price is getting crazy

On 07.08.2017 at 6:07 PM, Panto said:

yeah, people thought on august 1st there would be some big fall in btc price, but it is going totally opposite , day by day it was becoming more and more stronger.

thanks

I'm also sure that there should be a fall

On 8/7/2017 at 0:22 AM, Ryzen7 said:

My boy hit me up when it was 2700$ to buy in about 900$ worth but I needed to save for vacation. I regret not taking his 25% for me buying it because he would have fronted me in real life. UGH

On 10/2/2017 at 12:42 PM, wilbur said:

they're expecting bitcoin to go 5000$ at the end of the year

i am expecting the same too lol Hopefully it will reach $5000 *crossed fingers*