Stake Community
StiloPNG

Who started playing Stake with Dice?

Featured Comment

Hello.

Asked an interesting question.

In my opinion, most people who play digital currency are more interested in this game.

The game is simple and you can try it in a lot of low and low volumes.

Normally, if you are convinced, you're always a winner.

Percentage of odds from 1.01 to 999.

There is no strategy. Just do not double your loss and always look for an opportunity.

The strategy is equal to the loss of the end.

good luck.

Come to think of it when I first found Stake, the main game I play is indeed Dice before moving on to other games. 🤔

I only played games I was familiar with like blackjack and roulette however even now I find dice really boring. People do consistently win a lot on it but I can't find the will to come up a strategy when I could just get lucky on plinko Lol.

Hey! My main game on Stake is in fact dice.

I usually preroll 2-4 times depending on my level of confidence that day. Then, I start of with smaller bets and make a little doh.

After that, I go for one big bet (Only profit) If I lose, I usually go off stake for a while, and if I win, i go back to smaller bets.

I keep it at 49.5% and start, but if I'm feeling super lucky, I go ahead with 10%, 1k satoshi bet.

Note, It'll usually hit the center ones, but after almost 16-18 bets, it hits super high or super low tickets, so thats a great time to make big money

Stake is newer then primedice. Most people here played pd before. But there are a lot of games. You can ask about those games and I guess many will say they have played those game first here without dice. But now many newbie people to gambling playing here. I'm sure many newbie played first time here. But many pro players may played at other site too

i've been gambling for about 3-4 years and I started with csgo gambling, in chartbet, because it's satisfying for me looking at it going up, lol. now that csgo gambling became dead i came to stake and some vgo sites, stayed with chartbet or roulette all the time. and my strat is to go all in on low multipliers but sometimes it doesn't work and i even bust my deposit first bet lol.. then i ragequit like always

Hi! when I discovered stake I was already playing on primedice so logically the first game I did when I arrived on stake was the dice because I already knew the principle and at that moment for me it was the game that won every time, since I learned...!
strategically speaking I don't really have any that are winning for sure but if I'm in the right slot with the right seed and a bankroll at the top the basic technique is; setting 50 satoshis balance to x2.40 in manual mode and direct side change if more than 4 red in a row, in case of loss I multiply by x2.50 it goes up pretty fast but I also win very fast and with the right bankroll I can afford to bet in general I would have to lose 67 times in a row to lose for everyone but it doesn't worry me because I use this bankroll just for that and I play thinking that if I lose and well... I lose! mentally speaking it helps to make a better decision! it's my opinion of course!
and of course I recommend stake it's what I've done to a lot of friends (besides I'm in France and here there's not that many people who know stake to my amazement) so I recommend to my friends or acquaintances but without being their sponsor because I absolutely don't want to make money on their backs it's a principle for me! it gives me a tip if they want when it wins well!
so thank you stake and all the staff and for seeing that it lasts for another beautiful and long year!
Good luck to all!!!
bye

Yes, it's my favorite game at all - you can divide the amount by 1000 and put the mark on 50% so you have the chance to win and the signal is green - this way when you lose, the amount will be multiplied by 100%. You have to activate these settings and press the option to play automatically. You have ten chances of loss and this is a great deal I think you will not reach easily

Yes, it's my favorite game at all - you can divide the amount by 1000 and put the mark on 50% so you have the chance to win and the signal is green - this way when you lose, the amount will be multiplied by 100%. You have to activate these settings and press the option to play automatically. You have ten chances of loss and this is a great deal I think you will not reach easily

On 12/8/2018 at 9:03 AM, Shaniqua said:

So what if during your pre-roll it hits your target 

This is the most frustrating part of prerolling. If it happens, then I start over again xD But yeah, prerolling can sometimes be detrimental especially if you hit your target multiple times. Best to then change the seed if this is the case.